Developing a successful mobile app takes every bit of investment you can think of – time, money, effort and what not. It takes a lot of hard work and sheer determination to get your mobile app based business rolling.
But above all, it takes the right approach and adequately precise and strong foundation that can exponentially kick start you in the right direction. Don’t get confused because I am talking about nothing else than designing an MVP for your mobile app before you head on to developing that final product.
Let me clarify you briefly.
MVP stands for Minimum Viable Product. Any professional mobile app development company would suggest you to go with developing the smallest possible solution in the form of a mobile app that can solve the problem at hand.
Now developing an MVP is simple – you need to select a bunch of low-tech-high-user-impact features to begin with and with the least investment of time and money create the smallest possible solution that could solve the problem of your user.
This is where the real discussion starts – Time and money.
Developing a mobile app is already a huge investment of time and money. But the major downside of developing mobile app for any business out there, is that you cannot be 100% sure whether you will succeed in the long run or not.
What I am talking about is far down the finish line but before that the major concern threatening the mid-night sleep of every aspiring entrepreneur is that – “Is my idea worth pursuing? Is it worth the time and money investment? What if I get out-competed by someone else?”
These are some of the terrifying questions that will haunt you every now and then, if you are thinking of creating a mobile app for your business. But there is an alternative to it – Develop a MVP for your app idea and test it out.
Mobile app MVP development is fairly a common and regular term but often neglected by most of the entrepreneurs. As a matter of fact,
So let me introduce a new term here which is again common but often neglected – LEAN Start-up / LEAN Software Development Approach.
When you develop any software with the LEAN development approach, you focus on spending as much less money and time possible to derive the most effective and efficient solution to becomes a hit in the long run. In other words, you try to create the smallest possible and most effective solution in the form of a basic app for the problem at hand.
Following this approach entitles you with the term LEAN Start-Up as you now strive to create the complete app by launching an MVP first.
It has a lot of advantages of its own –
- You can expect to achieve maximum output with the least investment of time and money.
- You can increase your chances of success in the long run because you will be able to identify areas of improvement at an earlier stage.
- You eliminate all the guessing work and becomes crystal clear of the HOW, WHAT, WHY and WHEN aspects of your mobile app.
- You increase your chances of exponential growth in the long run because you achieve cost optimization and invest the least amount possible in monetary terms.
- You indulge in better resource management and hence are able to increase the technical performance of your app.
- Creating an MVP with the LEAN development approach allows to make your product safer and secure to use.
- App testing becomes a lot easier because as you deal with real-time-use-cases and save a lot of time by not creating test cases for your app.
- You are able to get more user feedback and engagement because of which product improvement and evolution becomes smooth and rapid.
- Lastly, you can speed up the process of iteration for your final mobile app and save a lot of your time and money.
Creating a Mobile app MVP with the LEAN development approach allows you to build a mobile app which is more –
- User friendly
Because of the LEAN mobile app development approach, you attain mastery over achieving –
- The unique touch of your app
- A highly effective and appealing user experience that guarantees user retention in the long run.
- The best solution to cater to the needs and expectations of your end users.
- Monetary control over investment in your mobile app in the long run.
Also, you’re able to gain more in-depth market research about your end users as they interact with your MVP can help you to build –
- A more concrete business plan for your final mobile app.
- Effective marketing strategies for the long run
- Efficient and result-generating social media strategies that can let the world know – “Yes, we exist!”
- Lastly whether or not your users truly need your product or not.
Building a Mobile App MVP with the LEAN approach not only entitles you with the term LEAN Start-up, but also make you achieve new levels of Cost and Time Optimization in the long run. It can reduce the chances of failure in the long term and Save 60% of Your Time and Money.
In a nutshell, creating an MVP for your future mobile app is directly related to becoming a LEAN Start-Up. Actually, developing an MVP for your mobile app by default makes you a LEAN start-up. This is the only step you need to take to lay the strongest of foundations for your future mobile app.
Establishing a mobile app based business is difficult and requires a lot of patience and perseverance. But above all, it requires SMART WORK.
You will be continuously juggling between money and time once you step foot in the ground of mobile app development. So, what better option to avoid struggling than creating the smallest possible and most effective and efficient solution in the form of a mobile app that can really make you a market hit in the near future. Keep hustling and never give up.