A wooden playset is a great way to bring the outdoors indoors and create an engaging play space for kids. But what about decorating around it? You want your play area to be cheerful, safe, and inviting for both kids and adults alike. Here are 10 creative ideas on how you can make the most of your indoor play structure with amazing decorations that will make your kids’ playset look even more stunning.
1. Use Bright Colors – Choose colors that will bring energy and life into the room, like oranges, yellows, pinks, greens, blues and purples. Consider painting some of the walls in a bright color or adding colorful accents like throw pillows around the playset.
2. Add Hanging Plants – Hanging plants are an easy way to add some greenery to your indoor playspace without taking up extra floor space. Plus, they have a calming effect which is always nice in any kid-friendly environment!
3. Incorporate Fun Wall Art – Wall art can be anything from posters of your child’s favorite movies or TV shows to fun DIY projects like paper mache letters or fabric wall hangings.
4. Install String Lights – String lights are another great way to lighten up any room while also adding some whimsy to it! Consider installing them around the perimeter of the playset or wrapping them around stair rails for extra decoration.
5. Paint with Chalkboard Paint – Chalkboard paint is perfect for creating a fun writing surface on walls or furniture pieces near the playset! Plus, chalkboard paint comes in tons of different colors so you can easily find one that matches your décor scheme.
6. Make Felt Trees – Felt trees are simple yet effective decorations that you can easily make yourself! All you need is felt fabric (or foam sheets) in various shades of green and brown and a hot glue gun! They add texture and color to any room plus they’re super easy to move around if needed!
7. Incorporate Pillows & Blankets – Pillows and blankets are great ways to add comfort as well as color and pattern into any room! Look for fun patterns like polka dots or stripes that will pop against solid-colored furniture pieces nearby!
8. Add Curtains & Window Treatments – Curtains not only add privacy but they also help soften up hard edges in a room such as those created by windowsills or door jams! Look for curtains made with lightweight fabrics such as sheer cotton voile or organza so they don’t overwhelm the space with too much material!
9. Hang Wallpaper Borders – Wallpaper borders can instantly transform any boring wall into a vibrant work of art – especially when placed near brightly colored furniture pieces such as those found near most indoor wooden playsets! Make sure you choose wallpaper borders that are washable so they last longer than others made with less durable materials!
10. Embellish Your Furniture Pieces – Lastly, consider embellishing some furniture pieces near your wooden playset with colorful ribbons or fabric appliques for added visual interest!. This is a great way to get creative without breaking the bank since all you need is some ribbon or fabric scraps plus hot glue!
With these 10 stunning ideas for decorating around an indoor wooden playset, you can easily create an eye-catching play area that both kids and adults alike will love spending time in! Whether it’s painting walls with bright colors, hanging plants from ceilings or making felt trees out of fabric scraps—there’s no limit when it comes to expressing yourself creatively through décor choices around your kids’ indoor play structure!. So let your imagination run wild – there’s no wrong answer when it comes to creating an inviting atmosphere for hours of endless playtime fun!. Happy decorating!!