Are you suffering from a long term disease?
Are you taking prescription pills for a long time?
We all feel that medicine will make us feel better.
But we are wrong.
The longer you take a certain medicine, the more your body will become resistant to it.
Also, it affects your immune system which is actually your inner doctor.
Whenever you get sick, and even before any symptoms are shown, your inner doctor (immune system) starts fighting with the disease.
But the moment, we start taking prescription pills, the inner doctor gets slower.
Do you want to know why?
Do you want to know how you can get healthy without taking prescription pills?
Then continue reading this article, because in this article I will tell you about Herbal Remedies that can cure many diseases and save you a huge amount of money.
I will discuss a book called, The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies by Claude Davis and Nicola Apelian.
Nicola Apelian was inspired to write this book after she was diagnosed with a life threatening disease and how she treated herself using herbal remedies.
So, let’s find out all about herbal remedies.
What is Herbal Medicine?
Herbal medicine (also herbalism) is the study of plants or other natural sources as a possible source of drugs and the use of medicinal plants. Herbal remedies are the use of plants to prevent and treat illnesses and enhance general health and well-being.
12 Most Popular Herbal Medicines
- Echinacea – treats a variety of ailments, including common cold, wounds, burns, toothaches, sore throat, and upset stomach.
- Ginseng – reduces inflammation and boosts immunity, brain function, and energy levels.
- Ginkgo biloba – treats a wide range of ailments, including heart disease, dementia, mental difficulties, and sexual dysfunction.
- Elderberry – used to relieve headaches, nerve pain, toothaches, colds, viral infections, and constipation.
- John’s wort (SJW) – it is largely prescribed to treat mild to moderate depression.
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) – treats a host of conditions, including chronic inflammation, pain, metabolic syndrome, and anxiety.
- Ginger – treat colds, nausea, migraines, and high blood pressure.
- Valerian – often used as a natural sleep and anti-anxiety aid.
- Chamomile – used as a remedy for nausea, diarrhea, constipation, stomach pain, urinary tract infections, wounds, and upper respiratory infections.
- Milk Thistle – treat liver conditions and high cholesterol, and used to reduce the growth of cancer cells.
- Garlic – used for lowering cholesterol and blood pressure.
- Goldenseal – used to treat diarrhea, and eye and skin irritations. Also used as antiseptic.
What is the Lost Book of Herbal Remedies about?
The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies is about 169 different medicinal plants, mushrooms and lichens and how they can be used to treat a variety of illnesses, symptoms, conditions, bumps, bruises and more. All these medicinal plants can be found in North America and most parts of the world.
It is 100% safe and natural and free from side effects. With these herbal remedies you can treat the disease rather than just covering the symptoms with prescription pills. The conventional medicine weakens the immune system therefore, it is better to use medicinal plants to naturally recover from illnesses, which makes the immune system strong.
This book is great for people with the following concerns:
- Autoimmune disorders
- Taking pills for years without the desired outcome
- Tired of all the side effects of drugs
- How to prepare for a crisis when you don’t have access to your pills
- Wants to live a healthier life
Why should you read the Lost Book of Herbal Remedies?
All the research has been done by the writers of this book. And they have put everything together into a comprehensive guide complete with every natural remedy you can think of. The book is of 318 pages with all the information related to plants, trees, herbs, shrubs, and flowers from across the globe and provides you with natural remedies for each. From this book, you can learn how to identify, harvest, and use each plant for different treatments, and how to grow them on your own. The natural herbs not only treat the root cause of the disease but they are also safe for any person or age. From this book you can learn how to treat high blood pressure issues to snake bite poison antidote, mental health, headaches, etc. This book covers a variety of diseases and issues.
What is covered under the Lost Book of Herbal Remedies?
This book covers so many different plants and remedies that for your ease, the writer has separated the plants into different categories to make it easy to navigate to what you need. And you will also know if these plants exist in your area.
The plant categories are:
- Backyard Weeds
- Wild Plants in Great Plains
- Trees and Shrubs
- Coastal Tropical, and Water Loving Plants
- Nationwide Plants
- Household Remedies
- Forests and Woodlands
Further, this book is divided in five parts:
- All about the medicines you are growing around your backyard
- How to identify wild edibles and remedies from plants available in forests
- The wild edibles’ identification and backyard medicines that grow
- All medicinal and edible trees in North America
- The conventional treatments that our grandparents used for illness
In this book, a Medicinal Reference guide is given to check a disease and the herbs that can treat it. It makes your life easy as you can scan the disease rather than look at each herb.
You will find a section in this book that tells how to prepare each plant remedy. Some plants can be used as poultice while others need cooking or boiling before using them. Once you prepare the plant for remedy, you need to refer to the portion where it tells how to use them in treating the different illnesses and how many times you need to use that concoction for best results.
Why was the Lost Book of Herbal Remedies written?
Claude Davis and Nicola Apelian are the two writers of this amazing book. Claude Davis, a survival expert with more than 30 years of experience believes that people don’t have survival skills. He wants to teach people about the survival skills of our great-grandparents. They lived a healthy life without exposing themselves to dangerous side effects of conventional medicines. He wrote about every plant that has medicinal properties and how you can harness that.
Nicola Apelian, a scientist and herbalist, was inspired to write this book after she was diagnosed with a life threatening disease and how she treated herself using herbal remedies. Nicola was 29 when she started having symptoms like tiredness, losing balance and tingling in her feet. She even lost eyesight in one of her eyes. Then she went to the doctor and through MRI it was diagnosed that she is suffering from an incurable disease called Multiple Sclerosis.
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a medical condition that attacks the function of the brain and spinal cord, which causes problems with vision, movements of arms and legs, numbing sensation and balance. It is a lifetime condition and at times you get disability for life. Women are much affected by Multiple Sclerosis than men. The symptoms of MS vary in different cases. But the most common are difficulty in walking, fatigue, spasms, blurred vision, weak bladder, numbness or tingling in different parts of the body, etc.
Nicola started her treatment for MS but her condition was not improving. She was wheelchair bound and bedridden. Asking for help for even small chores like going to the toilet has become the new normal for her. At that point in time she started doing medical research for herself. And during that process she not only helped herself but also other people who don’t even have MS.
While doing the research she found out the first and the best mechanism of fighting the diseases is inside our body. She called it the inner doctor also known as the immune system. She found out that some medicines she is taking are actually affecting her immune system which means that it is suppressing her body to heal on its own. That moment changed her life.
The synthetic drugs and pills were just masking the symptoms of her disease rather than actually treating it. Painkillers don’t treat pain, it just temporarily stops pain.
For instance, for cancer two healthy cells have to mutate, but before they mutate they have to pass by your immune system, and if your inner doctor isn’t strong enough, you will get cancer. So, Nicola wrote this book to first make the inner doctor better. If it gets better then it will fight with the disease on its own.
She started taking three tinctures daily that helps her MS. And even she was able to travel the world to find out the best herbal remedies. She spent 57 days all alone in the wilderness with just her knife and this was made into a series called ‘Alone’ and aired on History channel.
In her book, she took all the manuscripts of her work on plants and put them together categorically. They are all color photographs to make the identification easier.
Benefits of the Lost Book of Herbal Remedies
- If you want to try herbal medicines and have no idea about medicinal plants then this is the best book you can get your hands on.
- It has detailed instructions on how to prepare herbal remedies and how to use them for best results.
- It contains information about all the plants that are used for healing purposes and which diseases they help to cure.
- This book will make you notice and appreciate the wonders of Mother Nature.
- There are no negative or side effects of natural remedies. It can even be used by children or pregnant women.
- This book will help you achieve a natural healing process. Once you learn the benefits of natural healing, you will appreciate its effect on your body.
- It will improve your overall lifestyle.
- The e-book of The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies is available on the internet. You can start using it within minutes of paying for the book.
The only trouble is that not all plants are available in your area so you need to travel to find the right plant or herb. But the advantages outweigh the entire struggle you do to find the plant.
You don’t need to be an Einstein to understand that conventional medicines are nothing more than poison that only negatively affects our immune system. Also, you must have noticed that most of the medications are not allowed to be given to pregnant or breastfeeding mothers because they are extremely harmful to the baby. The modern medicines do not even treat the root cause of the diseases rather just mask the symptoms of the disease.
The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies is the ultimate guide for natural remedies and cures. This book should be available in every home, school, hospital, daycare, hiker’s pack, etc. It is a survivalist guide that can treat your daily bumps or bruises with alternatives of conventional medicines.