Do you have real estate experience?
Are you looking to expand your business and name?
Either you can purchase more properties or you can opt for a real estate franchise.
Franchising solution comes with many benefits to the franchisee as well as the franchisor.
For instance, you want to invest in a real estate franchise in a known area.
The first benefit you will have is your knowledge about the area.
There are many more benefits and aspects to look upon before investing in franchising real estate.
Hence, in this article, I will tell you all you need to know about the real estate franchise.
So, let’s begin.
What is a Real Estate Franchise?
A franchise is a partnership or cooperation between two or more parties. It is formed under a legal agreement for the purpose of economic expansion. The two parties are called; franchisor and franchisee. The franchisor owns the property and grants the franchisee certain rights or licenses which allow the franchisee to run a discussed business model by following certain standards. The franchisee is the legally independent entrepreneur of the business.
Why Franchise a Real Estate?
The real estate business has gone far beyond the purchase and sale of real estate. Rental and property management companies, movers, real estate inspectors, estate agents, restorers – all this is part of a large real estate industry. Franchise for real estate sector also offer opportunities for those who are already active in the real estate business.
Benefits of Franchising
- The capital required for the investment is not much but the return on that capital is very high because of strong network and excellent offers nationwide or internationally.
- With franchising a larger target group can be addressed and wide market coverage is achieved. The customer loyalty is high as you know the area as well as sell new opportunities to your existing customers.
- Through franchise cooperation, franchisee can either benefit from the established reputation of the franchisor or use its support services for its own benefit.
- Franchises come with a ready-made business plan that is discussed with the franchisee before making a deal. This helps the franchisee to run the business as soon as the legal agreement is finalized. The franchisee does not have to spend months on formulating a business plan.
What is E1 Real Estate?
E1 International Investment Holding GmbH is an association of real estate agencies that are spread over the entire federal territory. All are connected by a license and as a brand. This makes a pool of investors, owners and real estate agents. E1 core areas are real estate brokerage, real estate purchase, real estate sale and real estate inventory. They have 42 investments in ten countries and it is represented nationwide.
Why Invest in E1 Real Estate Franchise?
- The biggest benefit of investing in E1 Real Estate is that the franchisee gets access to 2100 investment properties and a network of more than 81,000 people.
- E1 Real Estate has the infrastructure and operating systems that enables them to offer first-class services with a team of brokers.
- The E1 Real Estate Franchise does not have any entrance fee.
- You can save your time and money spends on the complex acquisitions and research of objects. Also you get to know valuable contacts and relevant off-market offers.
- You can still remain self-employed and invest in the E1 Real Estate as side business.
- You will receive instructions on our working methods, training, experience exchange conferences, access to the Intranet with numerous tips, tricks, and exchange possibilities between license partners.
- E1 Immobilien Holding has a strong presence on social media and every new franchise partner meets the expectations of new customers.
- The franchisee has the opportunity to put their complete focus on the operations of business and rest will be taken care by the franchisor (E1 Real Estate).
- E1 real estate gives utmost importance to improve processes and working methods to keep themselves up with the technological progress.
- You get help in marketing or consulting services from E1 that would be too costly as a sole proprietor. It will be taken care by E1 Real Estate.
Period of franchising with E1 Real Estate
E1 Real Estate franchising is offered for 2 years under a license agreement. But you have the option to extend it for up to 5 years.
Experience needed for a real estate franchise
Real estate agents with at least five years of real estate experience are accepted for Franchise Company at E1 Real Estate. You need to have a brokerage license in accordance with Section 34c GewO for at least five years. This brings in the specialist knowledge and experience to the company.
What Do E1 Investments Real Estate Franchisees Get?
- E1 is famous for its off-market real estate so once you are associated with E1 Real Estate you also get benefited out of their reputation.
- You will have access to first-class education and training opportunities.
- You will have access to a wide E1 Real Estate network and properties.
- Access to a network of experienced colleagues with helpful ideas and concepts.
- Access to proven sales channels and tried and tested concepts.
- Access to secure online database to work around the world.
Support during the startup phase
E1 Real Estate provides extensive support during the startup phase. You will be trained to run a successful franchise by helping you find the right place, develop your business plan together with you, plan the expansion of the business, develop marketing tools relevant your market, and hire employees.
You are expected to pay a monthly or one-time marketing fee to participate in the national marketing costs. It includes support to franchise partners, corporate governance and business comparisons, access to national PR and the development of all marketing tools.
As a licensee of E1 Real Estate you will receive an SEO optimized landing page for your location that will give you a strong web presence. As a partner, E1 provide you with logos, stationery and e-mail. You use all marketing tools without restrictions.
So, if you are looking for a German franchise opportunity then your best bet would be E1 Real Estate Franchise. Now you know all the benefits you get and also the continuous support by just becoming a franchise under E1 Holdings. If you want to test the real estate franchise of E1, you can fill up the form or send a request.