Are you considering getting a home security system? Do you want to know if there are any affordable home security systems? Then, this post is just for you as it looks at one of the most affordable Home security systems out there. The same basic principle of keeping entry points such as windows and doors is found in all home security systems. A home security system is crucial. The size of your house, the number of the windows and doors, and the interior of the rooms need to be considered when looking for a home security system.Generally, the bigger the house, the more it would cost you will need to pay for a home security system. Read about Vivint Home Security reviews as an example.
What Is A Home Security System?
As the name suggests, a home security system is a system that helps keep your house secure using a system of interconnected devices and components. A home security system contains a network of electronic devices that work together to protect your home from home intruders and burglars. The following are some of things that are included in a typical home security system.
- A window sticker and yard sign.
- An alarm or high-decibel siren.
- Wireless or wired security cameras.
- Exterior and interior motion sensors.
- Window and door sensors.
- A control panel that is the primary controller of the home security system.
How Does a Home Security System Work?
The concept behind how home security systems work is simple. It focuses on securing the different entry points in the house using sensors which communicate with the command center or control panel that is installed in a convenient location in the house. Generally, the sensors tend be placed in doors which lead from and to the house and windows that are easily accessible, especially those which are open or at ground level. Motion sensors are used to secure open space inside the house. The following components help make the home security system work.
- Control Panel: It is what brings the system together. It is what powers the security system, sounds the alarm if the security zone has been breached, communicates with different components, and communicates with the alarm monitoring corporation. A control panel features a touchpad for easy interaction and programming. A pass code is needed to arm or disarm the system. Moreover, voice commands can be used to work with the wireless remote controls.
- Window and Door Sensors: They comprise of two parts and are installed adjacent to one another. One part of the device gets installed on the window and the other on the door. A security circuit is created when the two parts of the sensors join together. The sensors communicate with the control panel when it has been armed. The security circuit would be broken if a monitored window or door is suddenly opened which the control panel will interpret as a breach of the secured zone. In most instances, a high-decibel alarm will be sounded and an alarm monitoring company would be automatically notified about the breach.
- Motion Sensors: When armed, motion sensors are a vital security component that helps protect a space by creating an invisible area which when breached would sound the alarm. They can be found near spaces that contain highly-priced valuables.
- Surveillance Cameras: These are available in wireless and wired configuration. Surveillance cameras help monitor the property, surroundings, and the entry points.
Affordable Home Security System
Since a home security system contains many components, it is obvious that it would not be as affordable. However, it is possible to get an affordable home security system when you rely on Sea Coast Security as the company is committed to offering some of the most affordable home security systems out there. It is both smart and affordable to set up a sophisticated home security system with the company. Moreover, you will benefit from the following components when you opt for Sea Coast Security.
- 3 Window/ Door transmitters
- 4 –Button Key-Fob (Wireless)
- 1 Wireless Motion Detector
- Wifi Internet Module
- Phone Line Interface Module
Why You Should Choose Sea Coast Security?
There are many reasons why you should consider Sea Coast Security for an affordable home security system. The following reasons will help you realize why it is the right company for you.
When it comes to choosing a home security systems company, you need to make sure that the company is highly committed to your security needs. With Sea Coast Security by your side, you will get the most committed company to look out for your interests.
Completely Customized Options
Since everyone has different security needs, it is important that you look for a company that offers completely customized options. Sea Coast Security is one of the few companies out there that actually offers affordable and completely customized options which suit your needs. Thus, by choosing Sea Coast Security, you get to benefit from a completely personalized experience.
Amazing Monthly Monitoring Fee
Not only does Sea Coast Security offer monitoring via internet/ phone line, it also does monitoring for an amazing monthly monitoring fee of just $34.95. This means, you get the best experts on board to keep your home secure for the cheapest price. It does not get better than this. Thus, no matter what your budget might be, you can always pay the monthly monitoring fee and take advantage of exceptional monitoring services.
Advanced Protection Logic
The home security systems by Sea Coast Security are smart and utilize advanced protection logic to ensure that the latest software is used to keep your house secure. Now, you never have to worry about intruders. The home security system features a LYNX Touch Control Panel system that offers energy-saving options, a family message center, and remote control.
If you are looking for an affordable home security system that offers all the security components you need to keep your home safe, then, you need to look no further because Sea Coast Security has got you covered.