Everyone not only wants to look beautiful but stay beautiful. One of the many ways of doing so is by tanning. It’s no secret that people with tanned skin look more attractive than those with ashen skin.
Thankfully, there are many ways for anyone with pale skin to get a tan, the most popular amongst them being exposed to sunlight.
Unfortunately, overexposure to sunlight can turn hazardous, and that’s where self-tanning skin care products come in.
The Benefits of Sunless Tanning
- There are a plethora of benefits associated with sunless tanning. These may include:
- Too much exposure to sunlight is linked to tooth discoloration. Your teeth are an integral part of your overlook. Meaning, if you mess them up, then you’ll have no other choice but to whiten them. And the last time I checked, teeth whitening will cost you.
- Unlike the “suntan,” a fake tan is quite easy to maintain. You’ll only be required to moisturize your skin once or twice a week, and you’re good to go. You’ll also have the power to choose whatever tan you feel like, unlike the “suntan” where you get what you get.
- You can also maintain your fake tan all year round without having to rely on the sun, which has a knack of disappearing for a few months every year on.
- Using the right FDA-approved self-tanner product is guaranteed to give you an even skin tone. The latter will, in turn, boost your confidence levels in both the short term as well as the long run.
- Fake tanners are much safer for your skin compared to the sun. As we all know, the sun is notorious for emitting high levels of toxic UV-rays that are likely to cause more harm than good.
- Extensive research concluded that overexposure to sunlight could speed up the skin-aging process. Thankfully, the use of fake tan can give you that beautiful skin tone and color you’ve always wanted minus the unwanted photo-aging side effect.
- Finally, fake tan produces speedy results minus the torture you might have to endure the moment you overexpose yourself to sunlight.
The Best Self Tanner Review
The Self Tanner sold by Beauty by Earth is arguably the best fake skin tanning product on the market today. Apart from being inexpensive, you’ll have the chance to use it without fear of developing any health-related complications.
For starters, the product lacks harmful artificial chemicals on its list of ingredients. Those who’ve had the pleasure of sampling the product have so far been pleased with the results. Unlike most low-quality self-tanner brands on the market, The Self Tanner sold by Beauty by Earth can remove most skin blemishes.
That said, if you’re trying to get some time and dark spots at the same time, then I’m confident you’ll end up falling in love with this beauty product.
The good thing is you won’t have to worry about orange patches, blotches or any horrid streaks synonymous with most low-quality fake tanning products.
Below are some of the specifications of the Best Self Tanner by Beauty by Earth:
Some of the essential ingredients found in The Best Self Tanner sold by Beauty by Earth include:
- Coconut Pulp Extract
- Organic Argan Oil
- Organic Shea Butter
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Organic Coconut Oil
- Organic Japanese Tea Leaf Extract
- Organic Witch Hazel Extract
- Stearyl Alcohol
- Jojoba Seed Oil
- DHA Sugar Cane Derived
- Glycerin, Vanilla Fruit Extract
- Organic Cranberry Fruit Extract
- Organic Pomegranate Extract
- Radish Root Ferment Filtrate
Before applying your fake tan, you’ll be expected to take a shower. Then after your shower, proceed to dry your skin properly. Then your next order of business would be to follow the directions listed below:
- Start by exfoliating your skin.
- Then wear special gloves provided before touching the product. The special gloves will protect your palms from discoloration when they come in contact with the product during application. If you don’t have the special gloves, then make sure you wash your hands thoroughly once you’re done with the application.
- Apply a thin layer of the product on the desired areas, which may include your arms, face, body, and legs.
- Always remember to apply a thinner layer on areas with loose skin.
- To maintain the desired tan, you’ll be expected to use between 4-7 days.
Always make sure you’re checking for instructions. Thankfully, this legit self-tanner comes with the directions packaged with the product. As long as you’re following the directions to the latter, then you should expect the results immediately.
If not, then try again 6 hours after your initial application. You’ll know it’s working when your skin develops a beautiful golden or bronze tan.
The Best Fake Tanner sold by Beauty by Earth may be listed among the least toxic self-tanning brands. But that doesn’t mean you should be careless with its usage. Below are some of the precautions you’re expected to take when using this remarkable product:
- Despite constituting of ingredients that are 100% organic, the product can still affect people with hypersensitive skin. Therefore, you’re advised to stop with immediate effect the moment you notice a rash or any abnormal reaction after the first application. Also, you might want to visit your dermatologist for advice before trying The Best Self Tanner for your safety.
- You might also want to avoid direct contact with water after wearing your fake tan.
- When applying, make sure the product doesn’t get into your eyes.
- The product is for external use only
When it comes to self-tanning, you’re better of using a safe product. Thankfully, The Best Self Tanner sold by Beauty by Earth (not to be confused with standard tanning oil) is easily one of the safest, most effective self-tanning products on the market today. Another good thing is you’ll only have to apply it at least once a week.
The latter makes it less tedious than the ordinary skin tanners that require a regular application. It’s also important to note that there are other causes of pale skin as well. These may include Iron Deficiency Anemia, the dissection of the aorta, Cardiac Tamponade, Septicemia, bleeding (hemorrhage), Thalassemia, and Bleeding Esophageal Varices.
Most of the disorders mentioned above need immediate medical attention. That said, visiting your doctor the moment you realize your skin is getting paler should be your first order of business. The latter is because there might be a more serious underlying issue that a fake skin tanner can’t fix.