What is CBD Oil?
CBD Oil which comes from the cannabis (marijuana) buds and flowers is the concentrated form of Cannabidiol (CBD) in a liquid form. It is heated and inhaled through a Vape Pen, E-Cigarette or Vaporizer.
CBD devotees swear by its health benefits. They use it on their night caps, on capsules, and vape pens for masking pain, relieving depression and helping them sleep better. It may be derived from cannabis plants but it won’t get you high.
CBD vape oil can be extracted from cannabis; however these contain too much Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) which may potentially put you at risk of failing a drug test. A milder version of CBD Vape oil is derived from the all-natural hemp plants that comprise active CBD components, devoid of the psychotropic effects of THC.
Vaping CBD is one of the most effective ways available for consuming this beneficial supplement. Vaping provides the easiest and fastest relief for many people with chronic pain or other conditions that cannot afford the comfort of waiting for effects of painkillers to take over. However, care must be taken not to purchase just any disposable vape pen that’s available down the street.
Why Vaping CBD Is Popular
The almost instantaneous effect that comes from vaping CBD oil for the first time is what draws so many people to it. More and more users report feeling the effects of CBD oil faster when they vape it than when they use other methods. Ingesting it can take more than 30 minutes to digest before it enters the bloodstream. So you can imagine if you are treating chronic pain, or seizures, or anxiety or other similar ailments, waiting 30 minutes is not an option.
Vaping also gives the user discretion even when in public seeing that a vape pen or tank is a pocket away.
Know Your Vaping Equipment
There are numerous types of vapes in the market; however they all share four basic things components: a battery, an atomizer-the heating element, a chamber to hold the material to be vaped and a mouthpiece. Mind Vapes provides these vaping equipments with detailed information.
These are mainly used for concentrates. They have a compartment with a metal heating coil at the bottom that heats concentrated CBD isolates placed directly on it, thereby vaporizing it.
Pen vapes are usually replaced periodically when the coil burns out. Coil life can be prolonged by using only pure CBD isolates in the pen. Impure CBD isolates and flavoured additives leave residue on the coil that speed up oxidation, a potential health hazard.
These vapes produce the famous billowing clouds that vaping is known for. Tanks require e-liquid, CBD, vegetable glycerine, a mixture of propylene and flavourings. The heating coil inside is wrapped or filled with nylon, cotton or silica wick to absorb the e-liquid into the coils.
Tanks come in two variations: refillable vapes which are the most common among tank vapes. They are best suited for persons who have never smoked. A refillable pen style vape that uses CBD concentrates instead of e-liquid would be their best bet. Refillable tanks allow users more control over what materials and chemicals they consume. They come as all-in-one kits; however replacement atomizers can easily be purchased online.
Disposable vapes: these use prefilled, disposable cartridges. They are not as durable as refillable vapes and if used inappropriately, the coil and wick can burn up, rendering the entire system unusable.
Where Can One Purchase CBD Vapes?
There are specific guidelines surrounding the purchase of CBD vapes. CBD oil, a product of hemp is actually grown outside of the U.S, In order for it to be sold in the US, industrial hemp is imported from a variety of European countries. It is then processed and finally taken through multiple layers of testing to determine its potency. Only then can it be released for purchase into the US market. The quality, prices and potency of CBD vapes vary with brands.
Purchase of CBD vapes is legal in the US depending on where you live and one can easily buy them online. CBD oil is legal in 29 states where recreational and/or medicinal marijuana is legal. Seventeen other states have specific laws and restrictions revolving use of CBD and THC levels. For instance, in Missouri, CBD vape oil can only be used to treat epilepsy.
Effects of CBD Vape Oil
CBD Vapes have fewer effects compared to other methods of administering including, capsules, concentrates and CBD tinctures. Orally, ingesting CBD has its downsides including inconsistent absorption and delayed effects.
CBD is not addictive and you can ever get high enough from vaping CBD oil. And No, you will not experience red eyes, or munchies, or cotton mouth or even paranoia.
CBD Vape Oil Benefits
- Vaping CBD oil effectively eases the side effects of diseases, illnesses, and ailments such as Leukaemia, joint pains, all types of Cancers, anxiety, seizures, stress, inflammation, high blood pressure, and sleep apnea among others.
- CBD hemp oil vape is considered more a preventative tool, than a cure. Lower doses can be prescribed for healthy persons looking for preventative care, while higher doses can be prescribed to combat certain diseases.
- Since vaping CBD hemp oil doesn’t get you high, essentially you only consume its medicinal benefits. So you can vape CBD oil as frequently as you’d like and up to certain milligrams per day that your body requires. However, it is crucial to consult a doctor to determine how much CBD your body can take.
Potential Health Concerns In CBD Vapes
- A small percentage of users have shown to be allergic to be CBD vape oil. Others have later developed allergic reactions to some of the materials and chemicals used in vapes.
- Tests have revealed potentially hazardous, but negligible amounts of metal contaminants such as Cardium and Lead on commercially feasible vapes. Hopefully with the continuous advent of new technologies and trade regulations these risks can be understood and mitigated in good time.