The advancement of the modern technology and mobile phones have changed the way most people interact with each other. Instead of planning a picnic, going out with friends, and spending quality time with family, we prefer liking, commenting, and sharing most of the stuff on the internet. In a sense, it is also good for people who cannot find the time to plan actual meetups. If you want to download Twitter video on Mac, check the list of best video downloaders from Twitter that can done it within several clicks.
Besides Instagram, Facebook, and Snapchat, Twitter is one of the most used social media site/app all over the world. How many times did you encountered twitter videos or GIFs and wanted to download them? Did it ever happen that you wanted to re-watch that funny video which you scrolled a week ago? Unfortunately, Twitter does not allow its users to download videos or GIFs by default. That’s kind of a hassle, isn’t it?
Download Twitter Video Using a Third-Party Downloader
To download twitter videos, there are several third-party twitter video download applications and sites available on the internet – Save Tweet Vid being one of them. SaveTweetVid allows users to download videos and GIGs easily from Twitter. The users can download GIFs or videos to their Android, Windows, iPad, and Mac devices using a few simple steps.
The best thing about using this free twitter video downloading utility is that you don’t need to install any application on your device. Therefore, if you are in search of the best yet easiest twitter video downloader, this can be your ideal choice. Here is how it works.
- First, log in to your twitter account and tweet the video you want to download
- Then “Right Click” on the video and COPY the URL from the address bar
- On the mobile application, you can also click on the “…” icon and then click on “Copy Link” option from the drop-down menu
- Paste the URL into the “Blank Input Box” and press Download button to start downloading – it’s that simple.
All the downloaded GIFs and videos will be saved to the default destination of your device.
Download Twitter Videos Without Use of Any Application/Software
Downloading twitter videos from an online third-party site is the most preferred yet easiest way – as compared to this method. But you can also download twitter videos without using any application or website – only for the desktop. Here is how it works
- Copy the URL of the video you intend to download
- Paste the URL on the address bar of your browser
- Replace the “www” or “web” with “m” and press enter
- A mobile version of the Twitter website will be opened
- Right Click on the video and click on “Save Video As”
- The video will start downloading
Overall, downloading twitter videos using a third-party online website is a lot easier than using a dedicated tool or not using any third-party application at all. Moreover, downloading twitter videos without any website only works for the desktop. In case of further questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a reply below.