Supplements are a viable option to help your body achieve its maximum possible height. Two of the most popular growth pills are Peak Height and Growth Factor Plus. This is how they work, and the pros and cons of each. If you need more info on both you can also check out Height Growth Club.
How Peak Height Works
Peak Height contains essential nutrients that are necessary to increase height. If you consume these supplements on a day-to-day basis, your bones will receive optimum fuel and you’ll be able to add some inches to your body. Each individual nutrient is provided at the top level so your bones grow adequately.
How Growth Factor Plus Works
Growth Factor Plus contains five amino acids that are absolutely essential for growth, and which enhance your body’s secretion of the human growth hormone (HGH), which naturally lends to the growth of your spine. The ingredients of Growth Factor will act as you’re sleeping, as HGH is secreted then as well. The supplement also has minerals, herbs, and vitamins that make it a general growth pill that contributes to your whole health.
Growth Factor Plus Pros
- Ease of use. All you need to do is take one pill before bedtime, and the supplement works as you sleep–which is very easy.
- Provides additional benefits. The pill doesn’t just help your production of HGH; it also provides other benefits, including weight loss and improved joint function.
- Enhances growth spurts. Growth spurts are natural for everyone, but sometimes they need a boost, and this is where Growth Factor Plus can help.
- Each ingredient is high quality. Each of the ingredients are food-grade, and the pill is under regulation by the FDA, which makes sure the product won’t cause any harm.
Peak Height Pros
- It doesn’t just strengthen your bones. On top of helping you grow, Peak Height also gives a great boost to your energy.
- Works well with stretching exercises. If you combine stretching with the supplement, you’ll achieve optimal results to lengthen your spine and get maximum height.
- You can combine it with other supplements. Peak Height doesn’t stop you from getting every nutrient you need, and it’s completely safe to take alongside other supplements or pills.
Cons of Growth Factor Plus
- Results vary by individual.
- No clinical trials have been conducted involving the pill.
- Not recommended for use by people under 18 years of age.
Cons of Peak Height
- May not take effect if you’re beyond the age of puberty.
- No clinical trials involving the pill have been conducted.
- The nutrients it contains are nutrients you can get from everyday food.
If you’re interested in getting taller, both Peak Height and Growth Factor Plus are popular supplements that are completely safe and actually work. Which one you choose may entirely depend on your circumstance and what is important to you. Would you like to take a growth pill that enhances your height as you sleep? Do you need something that is simple to take, or that you can incorporate into a supplement regimen with other pills? Both Growth Factor Plus and Peak Height are great supplements to achieve more height, but you should weigh the pros and cons to decide which one is best for you.