Creating awesome videos is just not enough. You also have to add subtitles to ensure that all your viewers can read what you have to say. It is especially important if you plan to target a global audience. Whether you plan on becoming the next Lilly Singh or want to create marketing videos for your products, you need to add text to your videos. Today, creating videos has become extremely easy. You can share it on social media after optimizing its title and description. Promote the video across different platforms to boost views.
If the videos are not generating as many views as you had first anticipated, chances are that you have not included subtitles. Adding subtitles is important as it allows viewers to easily read what you have to say, especially if they are struggling to understand what you have to say. The fact is that captioning videos has a huge impact on their success. It is true for all types of video content including TV shows, movies, social media videos, and training content.
Not everyone can hear the audio. This is why you need to auto subtitle videos. You will be surprised to know just how important subtitles can be. A huge percentage of people are hard of hearing or deaf. If you do not add subtitles, you exclude millions of people. Besides, your target audience is likely to consist of people who have hearing difficulties. There are also many people that simply do not want to turn on the audio or cannot do so. Hence, you can improve comprehension with subtitles.
How Can You Auto Subtitle Videos?
Now that you are aware of just how important subtitles are, you must be wondering how you can auto subtitle your videos. A great tool that you can use to auto subtitle videos is SubBlink. It automatically subtitles all your videos. Offering multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, and Mandarin Chinese, you get to auto subtitle videos for a global audience using the tool. It is one of the best tools out there. You will not be disappointed by its performance in the very least.
No Skills or Software Required
The best thing about SubBlink is that there is no need for any skills or software to add subtitles to your videos. By adding subtitles, you will be able to improve the quality of the content. This will help boost your search engine rankings significantly. Even if you have never added subtitles to videos in the past, you should have no trouble using the tool. It takes care of everything for you. Thus, you get to sit back and relax. The tool aims to make your life a whole lot easier.
Unlike other tools that require you to have some knowledge of video editing, you do not need to have any skills whatsoever to utilize SubBlink. It is as easy as it gets. Take your videos to the next level with this powerful tool. It is one of a kind.
Quick Subtitle Insertion
When you use SubBlink, you get to quickly add subtitles to all your videos. You will be amazed by just how quick the software works. The following steps highlight just how fast the tool works.
Step 1: Upload a Video
The first thing that you need to do is upload the video. It does not matter which format the video might be as the tool takes care of the work. All you have to do is select the desired language and the artificial intelligence will handle the rest. It will work magic to do the video.
Step 2: Style the Subtitles
Next, you just have to style the subtitles. Select the right alignment, size, background, color, and font to style your subtitles any way you want. You even have the option to add headlines and a logo. It should not much time for you to style the subtitles.
Step 3: Export and Share
Finally, you just have to download the video. When you upload the video, it will have all the subtitles embedded. Thus, you would get to easily upload the video on every platform. The software does a great job in ensuring that the subtitles remain embedded no matter which platform you upload the video on.
A great thing about using SubBlink to auto subtitle videos is that it offers plenty of amazing features. These features help transform the video and improve its quality significantly. You will be amazed with the final outcome. The following are some of the best features offered by the platform.
- Edit Subtitle Style: Use the tool to select the desired font, change its size, and align the text. You can even change the background and color to ensure that the subtitles are easy to read.
- Add Your Logo: Another great feature that you can utilize is adding your logo. You can create a logo and include it with all the text. The logo will remain throughout the video which means that you would not need to re-edit the videos.
- Add Headlines: Bring your videos to life by adding headlines. Create attractive border headlines for all your videos. With the SubBlink video title editor, you will generate more views.
- Resize Your Video: An excellent feature that you can use is resizing of videos. Easily resize all your videos to upload them on different platforms. You can resize videos for Instagram Portrait, Instagram Stories, Snapchat, and TikTok.
- Use as Converter: When saving the video with subtitles, you also have the option to convert the video into any other format such as MOV, AVI, MKV, or MP4.
- Works on Every Device: Finally, you can use the tool on just about every device. It works perfectly on Windows, Mac, Android, and iPhone.
Forget about uploading videos without subtitles. Gain views by adding subtitles to your videos automatically with SubBlink. The tool has been designed to provide you with the ultimate convenience.