Orphanages are present in our communities to provide a safe and nurturing environment for children to grow who have lost their parents, or are very poor, or have been abandoned by their families. In orphanages, children are safe under a roof with a place to sleep, eat food, and continue proper schooling. Amongst all factors, the most important thing an Orphanage does is to provide children with a stable lifestyle, one they cannot have on their own or with their families. When their education, food and shelter is being taken care of, more and more of these children become positive individuals of our society.
Orphanage charity organizations work tirelessly to collect charity and build strong connections that might help the children’s future somehow. There are thousands and thousands of orphanages across the world, and all they require is financial and volunteer support to make orphanages run successfully. These organizations work with dedication all throughout the year to meet the needs of the children and make them better members of the society.
Main Actions performed by Orphanage Charity Organizations
The main actions and roles performed by orphanage charity organizations come under the category of humanitarianism and provision of necessities of life. These organizations are present on local scales, private scales, and as NGOs who are proving financial aid to orphanages so they can perform their duties well. The organizations mainly perform the actions of:
- Collaborating with Organizations- Connecting and building relations with NGOs and other organizations helps a lot in keeping a good balance of people whom you can reach out to in times of need.
- Clothing needs of all orphans in an orphanage is the responsibility of the charity organization. This comes under the basic need of life.
- Provision of two or three meals in a day is also a basic need of every orphan in an orphanage. This is one of the main actions that an Orphanage Charity Organization does every day.
- Orphanage Charity Organizations are responsible for spending donated amount of money effectively and truthfully for the orphans in terms of their necessities e.g. their food, their medicinal requirements etc.
- One of the main action of organizations is to find more and more orphans in need. There are thousands of people still on the street who are in need of help and are vulnerable to negativity of the society e.g. crime and drugs.
- Orphanage Charity Organizations hold dinner events and parties that are fund-raising events. These fund-raising events are conducted to collect charity for the orphans and keep their food and clothes running. It is impossible for charity organizations to spend a large amount themselves or orphanages which is why they need charity.
- Orphanage Charity Organizations are responsible for schooling and education of the children. They should be educated like normal members of the society and should be provided with the course materials and books so that they can get a degree and continue their education later on. Many studies have recorded a large number of orphans from orphanages graduate from college.