Workday is a popular web-based, cloud-based ERP software program. It is primarily used in human capital management and financial management applications. Due to its emphasis on usability, it equips users with the tools needed to carry out a diverse range of activities.
Through workday training, you get to take your career to the next level. The Workday foundation course provides you with hands-on knowledge about core concepts in HCM. The world-class instructors follow the highest industry standards.
Who Should Undergo Workday Training?
Workday training is the perfect professional training course for those interested in human resource and finance roles in just about every industry. Workday is the trusted enterprise cloud suite that is used by leading companies like Netflix and Amazon. Workday professionals have an ocean of opportunities.
The average pay of Workday professionals is around $102,000 according to Zip Recruiter. This is why it is a good idea to undergo Workday training. To benefit from Workday certification, you have to be an employee of Workday or a partner company. You can obtain certificates of different Workday programs or go for Workday Pro Certification which offers in-depth knowledge.
The biggest multinational companies in the world use Workday HRMS. With plenty of job opportunities, the certification is suited for the following.
- IT Professionals
- Employees and Managers
- Project Managers
- System Administrators
- Security Personnel
- And Other Professionals
How Can You Obtain Workday Certification?
If you are interested in obtaining the Workday Certification, you first need to join a Workday partner company. After you have been hired, the certification course will be initiated by the partner company on your behalf based on your job description and previous expertise. The learning path will in line with your certification program. To acquire the Workday Certification, you have to clear the exam.
What Skills Will You Learn From Workday Training?
When you take up Workday training, you can expect to learn the following.
- Workday Integrations
- Calculated Fields
- Latest business processes, functionalities, and terminologies of Workday Suite
- Implement best practices of Workday
- EIN Integrations
- Create and configure business processes
- Create and configure business reports
- For setting up and managing Workday businesses
Are There Any Prerequisites of Workday Training?
Although there are no specific prerequisites of Workday training, it is important to have a familiarity with human resource management and planning.
When you undergo Workday training, the first course that you will be introduced to is Workday fundamentals. The course is self-paced and led by a virtual instructor. The course is needed for individuals to provide support to workers and manage analyst roles.
The lessons are designed for teaching professionals the foundational concepts of the Workday system. As for experienced Workday users, they might find it to be a good refresher.
How to Make the Most of Workday Training?
To maximize your learning potential when undergoing Workday training, you need to consider the following.
- Start by watching the introduction video to get a sense of the course. It will be accompanied with a video about the course overview. Thus, you have to watch the videos to understand the course layout.
- Review the course syllabus in order to know what to expect and devote your efforts accordingly. It will provide you with information about all the components of the course.
- Finally, you will need to practice each lesion on your own as many times as possible to master each skill learned. Always remember that practice makes perfect. Work on all the lessons you have learned to succeed in your desired role.
The lessons are either in narrated PowerPoint or video format.
- Each lesson lasts around 5 to 10 minutes.
- There are review questions that you need to answer towards the end of every lesson. The questions also require self-graded review to monitor your progress.
- Then, you need to complete the learning exercise to ensure knowledge application.
Workday Human Resource Management Certification
With the Workday Human Resource Management Certification, you will learn to effective organize, grow, and pay a global workforce. Study about hiring full-time employees using the system. You will learn to manage the hire-to-retire lifecycle in the best way possible. You should expect to learn the following through the certification.
- Gain visibility and insights into managing a global workforce.
- Configure the business processes and manage them at the organization level.
- Take better decisions using actionable analytics.
The Workday Human Resource Management Certification is one of the most popular certification programs offered by Workday. It prepares you for a highly rewarding career in Human Resource Management. Learn to establish the benefits plan and manage it based on the requirements of the organization. You will also learn more about talent management, recruiting, payroll solutions, time tracking, workforce planning, and analytics.
Workday Financial Management Certification
The Workday Financial Management Certification is another popular certification program offered by Workday. It prepares you for an exciting career in financial management. Learn to take advantage of the cloud arrangement to better management the finance department in the organization. The following areas are covered.
- Finance and Accounting
- Financial Reporting and Consolidation
- Revenue Management
- Financial Planning
- Grants Management
The certification dives deep into finance management. It goes past bookkeeping fundamentals and equips you with necessary information. You will learn the following with the course.
- Make the correct choice through proper examination and in-memory bookkeeping.
- Adapt to a changing business climate.
- React rapidly to arrangements over Workday.
- Bolster worldwide activities through multicurrency and multi-element capacities.
Once you have gone over this post, you will know the core basics of Workday training. If you are wondering to enroll in the training program, there is no reason for you to wait around. It is possibly the best decision that one can possibly make for their career.