While you are traveling to a particular destination, you would like to wear the best of your outfits, depending on the place you decide to visit. You are going to require a handful of clothes, a set of footwear to match your outfit but you know what is it that is going to complete your outfit without using a lot of space and the quantity has to be restricted to just one unit? Yes, it’s a watch.
But given that we are human, and we have infinite wants but there is a restraint that is being exercised, and that is none other than finite resources. Thus, we have to choose the best travel watch and make the most out of it, depending upon the place you have decided to travel. Also to slip in a piece of information that we forget time matters no matter where we are and a timepiece is not only going to act as an accessory, but it is going to be necessary. Thus, we have curated a list of watches that you can depend on while you are travelling:
- Farer Lander: Farer is a Swiss company whose watches are inspired by English designs. Do you not expect the watches to be amazing, already? The Farer Lander is an example of how awesomeness has been packaged into a round dial. The dial is 39.5mm in length which is perfectly proportioned, according to us. Well, this is not the cheapest watch that you are going to come across, but it is worth what you are looking for.
- Nomos Zürich World Time: Well, when we think of Germany – at first – we begin to imagine Hitler and the World War; however, Germany’s potential is so much more than just being limited to wars and Nomos gives us an insight into this potential. The Zürich World Time is not a world timer, all at once. There is a pusher at two o clock which is going to allow you to direct yourself to the next city while appropriating the movement of the hand hour of the watch in accordance with the city you are in.
- Girard-Perregaux 1966 WW.TC: For as long as we have known world timers, we have come across the fact that their natural design requires of them to be to have an enormous dial and the design on the dial is going to be a little complicated than the usual watches that we encounter. Nonetheless, the dial of this watch is proportioned in such a manner to restrict the length to 40mm to surprise the onlooker with a simple and clear dial design.
- Grand Seiko SBGJ201: The technical details of the watch remain one of the essential components of this watch and is what attracts most people towards the Grand Seiko watch. The brand offers the user with a new set of innovations to be amazed by each time, and this particular watch provides a smoother seconds hand movement. However, the dial design must not be forgotten because it is newness and expert-finishing is always appreciated.
- Daniel Wellington Classic Petite Sheffield: This watch has been set up in Sweden and is amongst one of those watchmakers who draw inspiration from the English to create watches. This watch has been designed primarily for the women who are set to take a travel experience. The watch is perfect for the completion of outfits and to portray a fantastic yet straightforward picture of the wearer. All aside, the leather belt attached to the watch adorns the watch even more perfectly.
- Frederique Constant Horological Smartwatch: Swiss watches are the best to incorporate whatever the purpose of use be. This watch, no matter how classic it looks, is a smart watch. The watch has been equipped with an activity tracker, sleep cycle alarms and other elements of the sort which are going to startle the onlooker the moment they set their eyes upon this. The watch is user-friendly and something you can depend on when you have decided to hit the road. You can have a look at the other variants of the same watch if you think this is not enough to satisfy your watch needs.
- Oris Big Crown ProPilot Worldtimer: The name of the watch reads world timer, but it is a dual-time watch. The watch would pull off a fantastic show is you are going to tread on an adventurous path because the belt attached to the dial is appropriate for this look. There are two sub dials in the watch, the one closer to the three o clock mark is the one that is going to show the home time of the user while the main dial would display the time of the place the traveller is at. The crown will enable the user to alter the time as and when required.
There are several other timepieces that you can resort to, but we thought of this list to generate the most utility for its users.