Our company was founded back in 2003. We have various processing equipment that helps our customers build a better world through innovative products and construction Industries.
We know how tough it can be to build anything and serve you with the best possible equipment. In terms of road construction, choosing the right kind of road roller becomes a crucial factor in building long-lasting roads. We have various over 60 road rollers, and we export them to more than 180 countries and regions. Our products are reliable and help our customers succeed in their endeavors.
There are some aspects that you should consider before purchasing a road roller:
- You should first consider the project quality requirements, and accordingly, you should explore your
- The second thing to consider would be the layer of thickness.
- The third is the road type or grade
- Choose according to the type of material to be pressed.
Now that you have your requirements set let us look at the types of road rollers: –
- Single drum roller– These types of rollers are heavy-duty pieces of machinery. The front of these models has a giant drum. At the back, these have special tires. The tires are very sturdy and strong and are designed to prevent most types of flats. This is the most common type of model used for road construction. The driver is supposed to sit in the middle section; this part is generally called the cab. This is placed high so that the drivers get a better view. Our models have articulated trailers, hydraulic steering. Clutch and foot pedal brake systems have hydraulic power; this saves manpower. Our model starts from 7 tons and goes up to 18 tons. You can also opt for the Radgeer Compactor if you are using a single drum roller blade.
- Double drum roller– The main difference between a double drum roller and a single drum roller is that the former lacks tires. You need to decide which one to choose depending on the type of work you are supposed to do. A double drum roller is used to flatten items in front and behind the driver. The drums move the roller while smoothing the surrounding areas. This is the reason these models do not have the traction of single drum units. These are not used for specialized works but are used to operate on flat surfaces. You can also use it for gradual grading. Our models have a capacity of 3 tons going up to 12 tons. We provide parts free of charge under the warranty period if the part does not work well. We also send our engineers to service.
- Sheep’s foot roller– It is one of the most commonly used rollers by builders and contractors. It is self-propelled heavy machinery. They have varieties of sizes depending on the type of soil that has to be worked on. Its structure helps it to provide equal pressure over the soil. It has a hoof-like structure protruding from the roller. It works well on cohesive soils. It is also used in wet conditions. It is very useful for the compaction of plastic soils like silt, clay, etc. it can compact soil directly beneath the foot tip. As it is designed for high pressure, it is convenient for both small and big dams. Our RD620B vibratory sheep foot roller is equipped with Padfoot, which can even be removed. We offer a warranty of up to 12 months. Even if you exceed the warranty period, you can easily buy parts from our factory at all times.
- Pneumatic-tyred road roller– these rollers are used to compaction sub-grades, bases, and bituminous mixes. They consist of a box mounted on two axles. The front axle has one wheel less than the rear axle. It has a heavily loaded wagon with several rows of four to six tyres. These have rubber tyres instead of steel tyres. You can also use the roller to adjust the weight. The tyres can be different in pneumatic tyre rollers. There is a gap between the frontal and the rear tyres. This gap is filled when the tyres are on the move. This is done to achieve a uniform compaction effect and avoids tyre marks. There can be flat tyres, radial tyres, and diagonal tyres. Our RDP1016 model is designed to compact cohesive, and non-cohesive materials such as asphalt concrete, cement, or lime stabilized soils, gravels, sands, and clay mixtures. It is especially suitable for the preparation of the upper courses of the high-grade highway.
- Motor grader– it is used for multiple purposes. It is used to flatten surfaces during the grading process. If your project demands fine grading, then a motor grader is the best machine to work with. It is usually 12 to 14 feet in length. It consists of a cutting edge attached to the bottom and end bits on the side. The mouldboard is placed between the front and rear axle. You can rotate it 360 degrees in either direction.
You can choose the best roller blades as per your convenience as we have listed the best ones. This allows the operator to save time through reverse grading. We have a range of sizes to choose from.