If you’re looking to sell products online, you can’t go wrong with Shopify.
Unless, of course, if you haven’t heard of it.
That’s where we come in. In this post, we’re going to look at Shopify: what it is, how much it costs, the main benefits and some important facts, all in a bid to convince you that this is the e-commerce platform you need to use!
Your Comprehensive Guide to Shopify!
What is Shopify?
In simple terms, Shopify is an online platform that allows you to build your own online store. Unlike other complicated online platforms, Shopify also handles everything from marketing and optimization to payments, secure checkout and shipping. It’s a complete e-commerce platform that is designed for businesses of all sizes.
How Much Does Shopify Cost?
Shopify is unique because it offers flexible pricing systems for all businesses. Currently, they offer four tiers of pricing depending on the needs of your business. These include:
- Shopify Lite — $9 per month
- Basic Shopify — $29 per month
- Shopify — $79 per month
- Advanced Shopify — $299 per month
- Shopify Plus — negotiable, but roughly costs $2,000 per month
You are allowed a 14-day trial to test Shopify and if it works for your business.
What are the Benefits of Using Shopify?
There are many advantages that come with using Shopify as your e-commerce store. Here are the top 11 reasons to get started!
- Easy to set up and use for everyone! E-commerce has never been this easy for businesses of all sizes.
- Simple payment methods are available for all buyers.
- Not technically complicated to use. You can have basic website skills to fix any potential bugs or problems.
- Visually appealing online store that is enticing for buyers.
- Secure and reliable service provider. You won’t have to worry about hacks or privacy issues with it.
- Multiple store fronts. You can create multiple online stores from just one account!
- Mobile-ready. Shopify stores are easily accessible on mobile devices, instantly enhancing customer experience and boosting your sales!
- App integration. This amazing platform allows you to easily integrate it with other Apps.
- Outstanding 24/7 customer support. If you need help, their team is ready to help when you need it the most!
- SEO friendly. You can easily optimize your website so that you rank high on all search engines. It’s the ideal platform for SEO (https://growmemarketing.ca/winnipeg-seo/) newbies.
- Supportive marketing options. The platform allows you to market your website with a few clicks. It’s that easy!
Important Shopify Facts You Should Know!
If you need some more convincing about the potential of Shopify, let’s look at these fantastic facts!
- According to Orange Mantra, some of the biggest companies in the world use Shopify, including Budweiser, New York Times Shop, The Economist, Leesa Mattress and Penguin Books.
- Shopify states that other major brands include the likes “Nestle, Pepsi, Unilever,” and other “innovative brands like Gymshark, and Hawkers, and celebrities like Kanye West.
- According to Website Hosting Rating, the current forecast for Shopify includes exceeding their 2020 revenues again in 2021 to the tune of $3.6 billion in revenue expected by year-end.
- Shopify & You Blog also says that “total Shopify platform sales from around the world are estimated at $135+ billion to date.”
- Statista says that “Shopify Has Nearly 11 Percent of the Total E-Commerce Market Share” with many Shopify businesses seeing a 50% increase in online sales in 2019.
- Pop Up Smart says that there “2,297 million active websites are using Shopify in 2021”, including 1,132,470 in the USA, 65,167 in the UK, 45,403 in Australia and 36,860 in Canada.
- Of those 2.2 million users, 17, 683 domains currently run Shopify Plus – their exclusive marketing service. This was stated by Store Leads.
- Website Builder says that “mobile optimization is important on Shopify: 79% of its traffic is from mobile devices.”
- They also mentioned that “Shopify’s recent partnership with TikTok has opened the door for over 1 million sellers.”
As you can see, Shopify is your best option for selling products and services online. If you want to use the best e-commerce platform, we recommend Shopify!