Adobe Analytics is a set of tools used for real-time and predictive analytics and can be integrated with third-party sources. It incorporates the Marketing Reports and Marketing Analytics, Ad hoc investigation, and Data Workbench applications to help make an all-encompassing perspective of business activities by interpreting client interactions into bits of knowledge.
Who uses Adobe Analytics?
Adobe Analytics enables advertisers and analyst to use bits of knowledge to drive a digital marketing analysis. Adobe Analytics is perfect for companies who want to:
- Find hidden customer behaviors and patterns in huge amounts of data
- Keep their digital marketing initiatives in line with key business objectives
- Efficiently spend on ads by making an appropriate allocation of advertising budgets.
- Get access to real-time insights into customer browsing behavior across marketing channels
- Leverage insights so as to offer relevant online consumer experiences that lead to conversion
It provides users with insights that are essential for efficient digital marketing efforts, such as; better ad spending, personalized experiences, and monetizing content and ad campaigns. Meaning every quantifiable activity that a customer or prospective customer makes while interacting with your product presents a chance for you to improve on advertising and customer engagement strategies.
In Adobe Analytics Workspace you can do very complex analysis at great speed via drag and drop. This function ultimately leads to a level of customization Google Analytics just can’t match.
An added advantage of Adobe Analytics is that it is part of Adobe’s marketing cloud platform, which provides a full suite of tools for web, mobile and social analytics.
Some of the benefits are as follows:
- Correlate customer data to match marketing efforts to sales.
- Score visitors on a specific variable accessing the right targets.
- View actionable events in real-time to enable data-driven responses.
- Understanding the driving forces influencing abnormal business trends.
- Use online & offline traffic to track various customer behaviors across channels via Adobe’s recognized tag management.
- Putting individuals or groups into categories of actionable personas based on their product preferences, behavioral attributes, and geo-demographics.
- Lower call center volumes and Improve cross-sell opportunities by analyzing customer touch-points.
Despite Adobe Analytics prowess as a leading figure in the industry, it is not an all buttery smooth solution to use. It has some issues that might be improved on in the future.
For one, the interface can be overwhelming and you can expect a pretty steep learning curve to go beyond basic level reporting. However, from what I gather if you get past the complexity of Adobe’s interface, the reporting potential is far greater.
Assess your needs, the knowledge of your team, cost of the tool properly and then also investigate the features and abilities of each tool before you sign up. Here can you get more information about Adobe analytics.