Having a 9 to 5 life can be tiring and hectic. Everyone dreams of having a business they own and be their own boss. There was a time when all this was not possible for a lot of people. However, things have changed because of opportunities offered by Amazon FBA.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a wonderful service offered by Amazon that provides packaging, shipping, and storage assistance to sellers. In simple words, it means you sell it, and Amazon ships it. This is a fantastic opportunity that eliminates the burden of the sellers and gives them more flexibility.
Do you want to know more about Amazon FBA? Want to know more about Amazon seller services? Well, you are in the right place. In this post, I have created a guide to help you sell on Amazon.
Reasons To Start Selling on Amazon FBA
Here are some of the most compelling reasons for selling on Amazon FBA.
- Thanks to Amazon FBA, you can have access to more than 2.5 billion shoppers. This means you can have high sales opportunities.
- Amazon FBA will do all the hard work on your behalf. You will not have to deal with any kind of hassle.
- There is software that helps you make a sales estimation. With the help of this estimation, you can easily predict your sales.
- Amazon has been in the industry for more than 24 years. The customers turn to Amazon when they want to buy something. This means they trust Amazon. When you sell on Amazon, it means customers will trust you as well.
- You can have any size of the business, as big or small as you like.
How Does it Work?
The procedure of selling on Amazon FBA is quite simple. All you have to do is:
- Send the products you are selling to Amazon.
- They have a warehouse, where they will keep your products.
- When they receive an order, they will pack the product, ship it, and even track it for you.
- Also, they will handle the returns, exchanges, and refunds for you.
In exchange for these services, you will have to pay storage and fulfillment fees. Also, you get access to Amazon FBA account management services.
What Will You Do?
Are you wondering what will you do when Amazon does all this? Here is what you will do.
- Choose the products- When Amazon handles the whole transaction, you will have to select the product to sell.
- Keep stock full- since the products will be stocked at Amazon warehouse, they will inform you when the stock is low. This means you will be responsible for restocking the product.
- Advertising- another task you have to do is promote your product or service. We all know Amazon has a wide collection of products to sell. In order to make sure your products are findable; you will have to put in the effort. It means you will have to market your product.
If you don’t know how to manage the account, you will need professional help. There are several companies offering Amazon FBA account management services. This will make it easy for you to sell products in a better way and spend quality time with your family.
How Much Will It Cost?
Amazon FBA is a popular way to earn income online. According to statistics, more than 2 million people are selling on Amazon. A good thing about Amazon is that anyone can list an item.
When it comes to selling on Amazon FBA, it is inexpensive to start selling. Since you can sell wholesale products, something you made yourself, or an unwanted item in your house, it will not cost an arm and a leg. If you are selling a product that you already have at your home, you can do it for free.
Types of Seller Accounts
There are two types of Amazon seller accounts: professional and individual.
Individual Seller Accounts
Though individual seller accounts are free, the sales fee is higher. In case you want to start with a few products, this account is the right option for you.
Professional Seller Accounts
The monthly subscription fee of professional accounts is $39.95. However, the sales fee is lower. It will allow you to sell more than 40 products every month.
No matter which accounts type you select, some companies offer Amazon FBA account management. You can get help from experts and focus on other things that matter.
What You Can Sell on Amazon FBA?
One of the best things about Amazon FBA is that there is no one specific way to sell on this platform. There are different business models. Here are some of the most popular ones:
- Used book sales- you can buy books from yard sales, book sales, and other places to sell it on Amazon.
- Arbitrage- low-priced products from retail stores can also be sold on Amazon.
- Private Label- make your own products and sell them on Amazon. In this way, you will handle every aspect of your product.
- Wholesale- get discounted products in bulk to sell it on Amazon.
Reasons to Choose Private Label
Private label is an amazing and preferred way of selling products on Amazon FBA. Some of the reasons include:
- Higher profits- the private label is the most profitable method to sell products on Amazon.
- Less work sourcing- when you choose the private label method, you will be focusing on a single product rather than on many small different types of products.
- Control over price-you will have complete control over the price. There will be no need to worry about underpricing.
Therefore, Amazon FBA is a wonderful platform that offers you financial freedom and helps you succeed. Managing your Amazon FBA account can prove to be daunting if you don’t have comprehensive knowledge.
Need help with Amazon FBA management? We are a reliable choice to help you handle your Amazon FBA account. We have knowledgeable and experienced staff to help manage your account. For more information, kindly get in touch with our experts.