Are you looking for the best toilet for your home? Let’s face it, the toilet is one of the most crucial sanitation facilities in the modern age. Yet, it is the most overlooked area in your house. No house will be complete without having a bathroom in place. Not many people will agree but it is true that a toilet can make or break our bathroom design.
Choosing a toilet without research and comprehensive knowledge might lead you to buy a toilet that is not suitable for you. There are plenty of factors you need to focus on like the toilet types of flush mechanism or the brands. These all make it challenging to choose the best toilet.
Are you wondering how you can buy the right toilet? Don’t worry; we are here to help you. In this post, we have listed the best toilets you can get. To help make your decision easy, we have reviewed different toilets.
Continue reading to know which toilet is the best.
Top Toilets to Buy in 2019
Take a look at the reviews of the best toilets.
1. Kohler K-4007-0
This is one of the most sleek-looking and efficient toilets available on the market. The Kohler K-4007-0 is one-piece toilet that seamlessly integrates the tank and bowl. It is easy to clean, making it perfect for everyone. The toilet has round bowl that is great for installing in small bathrooms or powder rooms.
Thanks to the AquaPiston canister, the water will flow into the bowl from all sides. This is a wonderful feature that increases the effectiveness and power of flush. This is a high-quality fixture and is well-made that will last for a long time. It has a leak-proof design that will make using toilet tension-free. Available in a wide range of colors, this toilet will look classy and stylish in all types of décor.
- Available in different colors
- Excellent flushing system
- Has leak-proof design
- Might be expensive for some people
2. Toto Neorest Dual Flush
Another great choice in toilets is the Toto Neorest Dual flush. This toilet has a double cyclone flushing system that eliminates the risk of clogging. The cyclone siphon jet flushing system will make sure nothing is left in, not even debris. It has ultra-efficient flushing system as it will only use 1 GPF to clear the waste.
The flush includes a full washlet functionality. You will get a toilet with a bidet that will make it appear neat. Along with the bidet wand, you can have oscillating and pulsating spray settings. This will enable you to personalize your experience. For female users, there is a front nozzle.
A remarkable feature of the toilet is its bidet wand. It has a self-cleaning sanitary nozzle that will clean itself before and after every use. This toilet flushes automatically. It knows when it should flush and how much water to use.
Moreover, the lid will open automatically when you go to use your toilet. It is equipped with a remote control that will allow you to adjust the toilet without having to get up or turn around. This flush has a heated seat with temperature controls along with warm air-drying feature.
- Offers luxurious experience
- Provides great functionality along with a simple interface
- It is modern and sleek toilet
- Will not work with traditional décor
3. Eago TB351
The Eago TB351 is a wonderful flush that is made from ceramic. This is a one-piece toilet featuring a dual flush system. It is designed for simplicity, so you can have a comfortable experience on the throne.
This is a great upgrade to the ball and chain option as it has a three-inch flushing valve. The best thing about this flush is that it is eco-friendly. It will only use 0.8 GPF, this means water consumption is less. The water is distributed evenly, this will remove all the waste and will keep the odors to minimum.
Additionally, the flush has a large fully glazed trap of 2 inches. This will flow the waste to the exit with just one flush. Another great thing about this flush is that the seat is soft close. This will prevent loud crashes in the middle of the night.
- It is an eco-friendly option
- The flush is powerful enough to remove all the waste
- Comes with a wide water surface
- Might be small for some people
Things to Consider When Buying a Toilet
When it comes to buying a toilet, there are numerous factors you have to pay attention to. Here are some of the most important factors you should not ignore.
- Size of the Toilets- you must keep in mind available space in your bathroom. Since you will be spending a lot of time on it, you don’t want to uncomfortable.
- Bowl of Toilet- another factor you need to consider is the bowl. The bowl is available in two shapes: round and elongated. Round bowls are great for saving space and it costs less. The oval (elongated) bowl is two inches longer than the round, making it more comfortable.
- Toilet Style- there are two styles of toilets: one-piece and two-piece. Most commonly used is a two-piece toilet. In this style, the bowl and tank are bolted together. This type of toilet is inexpensive in comparison to the one-piece. On the other hand, the one-piece toilet is preferred by some people because there is no seam, making it look sleeker. Another reason is that there is less space to trap bacteria, so it becomes easy to clean.
- Flushing System- toilets come with two flushing systems: gravity flush system and pressure-assisted systems.
Therefore, it is undeniable that toilets are the most important part of your house. The best toilets are efficient, stylish, and effective. They will allow you to perform your bodily duties without any headache. When you head out to the market to buy a toilet, keep these tips on your mind. It all comes down to your preference in the end.