True Protection is a business and home security specialist in the area of Austin, TX. They have been keeping the state of Texas safe since 2011. What makes them stand above the rest? Here are a few of their outstanding qualities:
Reputation is Everything
At True Protection home security systems they put their customers first. The Mission Statement for the company is to “Maintain long-lasting relationships with our customers”. Only high-quality products get used to build your security system. The reputation of True Protection is a result of the dedication of its staff. Each one of its members is licensed and certified in their area of specialty. You will always receive the best service and direction from them after they listen to your security needs. At True Protection, they want you as a lifetime client and do what they need to keep you safe and satisfied. Since you only get the best, True Protection teamed up with Brinks Home Security™ to bring you the fastest response time for any emergency that may arise.
Putting your customers first means caring for them with only the best. Only the latest, most advanced equipment is used to make your security system package. True Protection will listen to what you have in mind for your home and then help you put together the perfect devices for your home. Everything you need, and even extras you may want, are available. The security equipment varies from the very basic video doorbell to smart home automation products. You can choose as little or as much as you want. Are you a renter and not a homeowner? No worries, we have you covered. DIY options are available that will provide you with the same high-quality equipment. A 4G LTE communicator gives you a connection to a monthly monitoring service with flexible options.
What to Expect
There is no need to feel overwhelmed when looking over our home security company at True Protection. It is a simple process that is mainly just finding out what you need, your budget, and your options, then your final decision. Here is a small outline of each step:
- Consultation: Usually, over the phone is best so that you can answer important questions to determine your needs.
- Recommendation and Solutions: After assessing your needs, True Protection specialists will walk you through their suggested solutions.
- Agree, Sign, Schedule: You look over your package with a price and, if agreeable, schedule installation.
- Documentation: After you schedule the install, all your documentation will be emailed with the details.
- Verify and Install: Walkthrough with tech to verify device locations before installation occurs.
- New System Tutorial: Your tech specialist will walk you through the operation of your new system. All your questions will be answered until you are comfortable with using it.
Your Safety Is Priority
With True Protection’s home security, you can’t go wrong. Your family and property is their number one priority to protect. For this reason, this is why True Protection is the #1 Austin Home Security specialist. Find out more by calling today!