Hyderabad, one of the oldest cities of India is growing fast in the technological, educational and business maps of the country. Situated on the bank of the Musi River on the Deccan Plateau the city is well connected with the other states of the country by road, rail and air. The city boasts of its historical relics, monuments, enriched culture and Nawabi Tradition. But at the same time, it bears with it an amalgamation of antiquity and modernity. Despite its antiquity, it has not failed to climb the ladder of progress and development.
Hyderabad- one of the IT Hubs of India
Since its proximity to the ‘Silicon Valley of India’, Bangalore, the Software and IT giants have found Hyderabad another suitable destination to set up business here. Almost all the global Software business houses like Microsoft, Wipro, Infosys, Genpact, Capegemini, and IBM etc. have started operation in Hyderabad. Naturally, over the years this vibrant Indian city has been evolving as an IT hub of the country.
Opportunities in Hyderabad
Hyderabad is also known as the ‘pearl city’ and ‘Pharma City of the Country’. The city houses the best pearl industry and the largest pharmacy production units. The Nawabi food of Hyderabad is also known worldwide. So from the point of business and industry also Hyderabad is showing a steady ascension.
Naturally, the plethora of opportunities attracts people from the other states of India. They throng to Hyderabad to explore business opportunities,jobs and education. The locality along the south bank of Musi River is known as the old Hyderabad and that along the northern part has been emerging as the high-tech city. For the convenience of business and communication, the city has been divided into several zones such as Central Zone, South Zone, North Zone, East and West Zone. The Central Zone houses the Government offices, while the North zone allocates the IT industry and the educational institutions are chiefly located in the West zone. Some of the well-known places of the city are Gachibowli, Miyapur, Nizampet and Kukatpally. All the places across the city are well connected by metro services, multiple bus services and train and cab services.
Cost of Living in Hyderabad
We have already discussed that with the passage of time Hyderabad is evolving as a cosmopolitan city with abundant opportunities. But, the cost of living in Hyderabad is cheaper compared to other metropolitan cities of India. People can live here peacefully and happily.
Real Estate Booming in Hyderabad
Since hundreds and thousands of people are relocating themselves in Hyderabad, the new destination of comfortable living in India, the real estate business is also experiencing an upsurge here. People can amply find the flats and houses of their choices here. They may take 2BHK flats for rent in Hyderabador go for resale flats in Hyderabador buy newly built flats as per their choices. But it would be wiser to select their new dwelling places in the nearby or the surrounding areas of their offices or workplaces. So that they would not require to spend more than 3o minutes to reach their offices or other workplaces. This would save time and energy.
Things to Remember Before Selecting the Preferred Home
Before starting the house hunting job, people must keep in mind the locality and position of the flats or apartments. The flats facing south and east are always preferred by people. These apartments have got sufficient air and light. Again, some 2BHK flats for rent in Hyderabad and the resale flats in Hyderabad are fitted with furniture. So they must make it clear whether they need that. The flats fitted with furniture would surely put an extra pinch on the clients’ pockets. Moreover, they must check the area wise measurement of the flats, its construction and its authenticity. The resale value or the rent of the flats depends upon its area in sqft, condition, locality and amenities.
Things to Check for Renting a Flat
- If people decide upon 2 BHK flats for rent in Hyderabad, they are advised to go through the rental deed carefully. Before that, they must check the condition of the rooms, bathrooms, kitchen, balcony (if any), thoroughly, so that there is no damage, broken tap, or water problem in the flat. They must make it clear about the rent, renewal of the tenancy policy, maintenance and repair charges, and any other extra charges to be borne by him.
- Besides, if the flat is located within a complex or society, they have to abide by the rules of society.
- In Hyderabad, the rent of 750 sqft flat in Kakatiya area would be Rs. 6000 per month, while that of 1300 sqft flat in Kondapur area is Rs. 20,000. However, rent is the highest in the Central Zone. Here, it ranges from Rs. 30,000-35,000.
Things to Check for Purchasing a Resale Flat
- Some people opt for purchasing a resale flat in Hyderabad. They can choose their preferred ones from a whole gamut of options. But before settling the deed, they must check the authenticity of the deed, whether they are purchasing the flat from its real owner. It is also advisable to go through the deed very carefully, so that any loophole may not escape the attention.
- However, the value of resale flats in Hyderabad depends on its location and area in sqft. The larger the area in sqft, the higher is the price of the flat. The resale value of 2BHK apartment in Miyapur covering an area of 1180 sqft is Rs. 55 lakhs while the same in Sandstone Eminent City is Rs. 19 lakhs. Besides, there are other options to choose from.
However, the job of house hunting is an upheaval task. People have to devote enough time to select their preferred flats. But there are plenty of broking houses, which aid people with all sorts of assistance starting from finding the best accommodation in a good location, finalising the deal to making the perfect deed by a renowned lawyer between the buyer and the seller.