People always want to look flawless. They go through extreme lengths to look beautiful. Hairdo and makeup trends are things people follow up the most but have you ever seen a face without an eyebrow? I guess not, but that does not mean all of the people have eyebrows. Some people make eyebrows with the help of makeup or get eyebrows transplant or “eyebrow tinting”, just like people can get Hair Transplant Turkey.
The eyebrow is a thick hairline right above the eye. It helps avoid sweat, water and other remains from dropping down into the eye socket. Another function of the eyebrow is to express, i.e. it is important for humans to communicate and give facial expressions. Eyebrow positioning represents and explains if the other person is surprised or angry.
WHAT IS EYEBROW TINTING?
Eyebrow tinting is done to give shape or style the eyebrows. It is basically a treatment where a gentle dye is applied to the arches for 10 to 15 minutes so that they take a darker shade afterwards. Bold eyebrows are highly trending in latest fashion volumes. People use brow helpers, pencils and powders to create the perfect brows. Shaped and filled up brows give a person a defined and fresh look to the face. Eyebrow tinting helps you save time as after tinting you do not have to visit the parlor again and again or apply makeup every time you have to go out.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF EYEBROW TINTING?
Eyebrow tinting has many benefits and above all is that you look good and your face looks fresh. But here are some of the benefits you have when you get your eyebrows tinted.
- Eyebrow tinting takes no more than 10-15 minutes – it is quick and quite easy.
- It acts as a guide if you fill in your eyebrows with make-up.
- Darkens eyebrow hairs, even the finest hairs so it’s easy to see where to remove hair from.
- It makes eyebrows look thicker.
- Tinted eyebrows give a fresh look to the face.
- Facial expressions are more active with tinted eyebrows.
- It makes your arches look thicker.
- Tinted eyebrows give darker look to the face.
HOW LONG DOES EYEBROW TINTING LAST?
Eyebrow tinting lasts according to what quality is applied but a good tint should last for at least 4 weeks. HD brows tint last longer and the color does not fade away a lot. There are many other conditions that are taken into account when one goes through the eyebrow tinting treatments. Experts from marketplace vision say that the basic and good time for eyebrow tinting will last between three to eight months of time. Following are a few things that explain how long your eyebrow tinting will last;
- The type of dye used for tinting.
- How hard you scrub your face after you have gone through the tinting.
- What type of makeup remover or face cleanser you use after tinting treatment.
- Sun exposure to your tint.
- Use of sunscreen after your tinting treatment.
- How quickly your hair grows and sheds.
WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR EYEBROW TINTING?
Different researchers have different ways to tint ones eyebrows. All the artists who regularly do eyebrows for people are licensed in the first place. Even before you start your eyebrow treatment you must be sure of the fact that they are best for you. Some people use vegetable based dye and keep a contrast between your hair color and your brows color. Before applying the mixture to the area a patch test should take place to make sure that the person does not have any reaction to the dye and it is completely safe for the client. After one has checked the basic things, then there is the main tinting treatment step. Following is the procedure one has to follow.
- First, you need to cleanse the area with a pH-stabilizing rinse.
- Second, you need to brush the eyebrow hair and map out the desired shape you want to have with the help of tweezers.
- In the third step, you need to apply a barrier cream which can be anything like the petroleum jelly, around the eyebrows to prevent yellowing the skin.
- In the last fourth step, apply the tint from the beginning of the eyebrow to the end, in a thick application
Follow the above steps to get the perfect eyebrow tint. The timings of the application depends upon what you want for example, for darker or thicker brows the application must be there for a longer time and for little lesser than that the time should be less. In case, one is using the vegetable based dye, approximately 2 minutes to 5 minutes gives a richer look and you get what you always wanted to achieve.
Lauren Van Liew says “The longer the color stays on, the deeper the color will appear.”
Once you’re done with the tinting remove the dye with a cool damp cloth and gently wipe the area off with the excess color.
HOW MUCH DOES EYEBROW TINTING COST?
Eyebrow tinting is not very expensive but not cheap as well. It falls in between what you basically want to do with your brows. So, $10 to $75, but $20 or $25 is typically a rate set for the tinting treatment. And it is not too much to ask for. You look good and that is what matters the most.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR TINTED EYEBROWS?
There is no hard and fast rule to maintain the look of your eyebrows but one should use sunscreen to make them last longer or should gently cleanse the area where the dye is applied.
IS EYEBROW TINTING WORTH IT?
Eyebrow tinting is absolutely worth it as you do not have to always rush to use your makeup bags or go to the parlor for your eyebrow do. Get it done once and there you are hassle free for weeks!