Eyelash extensions have become incredibly popular in recent times. Kylie Jenner might be the reason behind the sudden craze. However, it is a trend that many of us have to keep up with it. Besides, it makes our eyes more noticeable. If you have just ordered eyelash extensions from jolynnlashes.com and want to make sure that you use them right, you have come to the right place. This post takes a close look at some of the top eyelash extensions dos and don’ts. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get started.
Dos of Eyelash Extensions
- Do Wait for 4 Hours Before Getting Your Lashes Wet: One of the most important things that you need to keep in mind after putting on your eyelash extensions is to wait for at least 4 hours before getting your lashes wet. Otherwise, you would end up damaging them.
- Do Regularly Clean Your Lashes: Once you have put on the eyelash extensions, you must ensure that you regularly clean them. Otherwise, they would become dirty and even cause an infection that could have been easily avoided in the first place.
- Do Brush Your Lashes: To keep your eyelash extensions looking amazing, you must brush them regularly. It will allow you to retain their appeal.
- Do Sleep On A Silk Pillowcase: To ensure that your eyelash extensions do not get damaged, you must sleep on a silk pillowcase every night.
- Do Let the Lashes Air Dry: In addition to the above, you also have to let your lashes air dry if you want them to look their best.
- Do Protect the Lashes from Heat: Since eyelash extensions are very sensitive, you must avoid getting them near heat and spending a lot of time in the sun.
Don’ts of Eyelash Extensions
- Don’t Sleep On Your Stomach: Sleeping on your stomach would place extra pressure on the eyelash extensions and damage them which is why you must avoid doing so.
- Don’t Go For Hot Treatments: As you have to protect your lashes from heat, you must avoid going for any hot treatment.
- Don’t Rub Your Eyes: Eyelash extensions are highly sensitive and rubbing them should never be an option.
- Don’t Let Your Hair Products Seep Onto Your Lashes: Once you get eyelash extensions, you must never let any of your hair products near them.
- Don’t Use A Lash Curler: An eyelash curler might seem like a good idea. However, it can cause damage to the eyelash extensions. Hence, you should avoid using it altogether.
- Don’t Use Certain Eye Products: You should always read the ingredients of the eye products you use. If there are any conflicting ingredients, you must avoid using those products.
- Don’t Pull Out Your Eyelash Extensions By Yourself: A mistake that you must avoid making is trying to pull out the eyelash extensions by yourself. Instead, you should leave the job to a professional.
After you have finished reading out post, you will know about the dos and don’ts of eyelash extensions. Make sure to follow our advice for the best experience.