Facebook Marketing: A Goldmine for Marketers
Its is clear that Facebook is a very good platform and & every business needs to be present on that.
You therefore need to take leverage of its full potential. In recent times there are two developments which require your attention:
- A dramatic drop in organic reach on Facebook
- Amazing advancement in Facebook paid platform
With every algorithmic updates, Facebook makes it clear that there is no free lunch for brands on its platform but if you want to advertise on here, you have are welcome.
Facebook is a goldmine for Marketers. In the following points we will explain you why we say so.
-Biggest Social Channel in The World: Facebook is the biggest social channel in the world, if you see the stats then you won’t have any doubt that why you should use this as an marketing platform.
- Worldwide, there are over 2.20 billion monthly active Facebook users for Q1 2018 (Facebook MAUs) which is a 13 percent increase year over year. (Source: Facebook 04/25/18)
- There are 1.15 billion mobile daily active users (Mobile DAU) for December 2016, an increase of 23 percent year-over-year.
- 45 billion people on average log onto Facebook daily and are considered daily active users (Facebook DAU) for March 2018, which represents a 13 percent increase year over year (Source: Facebook as 04/25/18).
- There are 1.74 billion mobile active users (Mobile Facebook MAU) for December 2016 which is an increase of 21% year-over-year (Source: Facebook as of 02/01/17).
– Highly Targeted : Facebook gives you the laser focused targeting options, they have more than 500 demographic, psychographic, geographic and behavioral data to target. No channel in the world right now can give you this much in-depth targeting options.
-Multiple Ad formats:
There are many ad variants available in its ad manager platform. You can choose the best one according your objective. You can run the campaign in the following available formats:
- Image Ads: Drive people to destination websites or apps through high-quality visuals.
- Video Ads: Show off product features, and draw people in with sound and motion.
- Collection Ad: Encourage shopping by displaying items from your product catalogue – customised for each individual.
- Carousel Ad : Showcase up to ten images or videos within a single ad, each with its own link.
- Slideshow Ad: Use motion, sound and text to tell your story beautifully on any connection speed.
- Canvas Ad: Let people open a full-screen, mobile-optimised experience instantly from your ad.
- Lead generation ads: Lead ads on Facebook and Instagram help you collect info from people who are interested in your business. A lead ad is presented using an image, video or carousel, and followed by a lead form when the user engages with the ad.
- Offers: Offers are discounts you can share with your customers on Facebook. You can design your offer ad to appear as an image, video or carousel.
- Post engagement: Most Page posts on Facebook can be boosted to deliver more likes, comments, shares and photo views.
- Event responses: Event response ads can be used to promote awareness of your event and drive responses. You can design your event ad to appear as an image or video.
- Page likes: Page likes ads can be used to drive users to like your Page. You can design your Page likes ad with a video or an image masked to a ratio of 8:3.
- Cost Effective: Still very less advertisers are using Facebook as an advertising platform, so less advertisers mean less competition and less competition mean less cost. Other hand Facebook ad platform is powered with AI based optimization. It keeps optimizing ads against your objective.
Final Words: Facebook ads is a goldmine and still recieves underpriced attention; use it before it gets cluttered. Buying attention from facebook is still cheaper than the search engine paid ads, even SEO work does not come cheaply.