LinkedIn is the ultimate social media platform for professionals. No other platform even comes close to what it has to offer in terms of hiring, career advancement, and networking. Whether you are an entrepreneur, recruiter, salesperson, or marketer, you need to use LinkedIn to connect with more than 738 million professionals from across the globe. It is one of the most effective tools that you can use to achieve your goals. In order to take complete advantage of LinkedIn, you need to have a consistent presence.
From posting new content to growing your network and sending message, there is a lot that you have to do on Linked. Hence, you might struggle and fail to keep up. However, there is no need to worry because you can use a LinkedIn automation tool such as Dripify to take on all the work.
What Is A LinkedIn Automation Tool?
Similar to other social media platforms, there are also automation tools for LinkedIn that you can use to maintain an active presence. It will help save you time and effort. The fact is that using a LinkedIn automation tool has become a necessity. You can use it to automate just about every type of activity that you would otherwise need to do on your own such as sending follow-up messages, messaging prospects, sending connection requests, posting content, and more.
Why You Need To Use A LinkedIn Automation Tool?
The tools are designed to copy human behavior and carry out activities for you. Some additional activities tasks that you can expect from the tool are mentioned below.
- Integration with marketing tools for creating effective omnichannel campaigns.
- Collecting data for creating better campaign iterations.
- Running personalized campaigns.
By using a LinkedIn automation tool, you get to easily run a variety of activities.
How To Use Dripify to Automate Tasks on LinkedIn?
Although Dripify is the new tool on the block, it has quickly become a favorite and has a lot to offer. In fact, it has become one of the most effective tools. It provides plenty of features that make automation a walk in the park. For instance, it helps you find information from Facebook and Twitter profiles. Here is how you can use the tool.
- Create Campaigns: One of the ways you can automate tasks is by using Dripify to create custom campaigns. Select a sequence of automated actions to establish your sales funnel and more.
- Manage Teams: With just a few clicks, you can onboard team members, assign roles, manage their plans, and keep track of their performance.
- Analyze: Use Dripify to analyze your daily LinkedIn actions and monitor the metrics of each campaign to make necessary changes and grow.
- Respond to Leads: Dripify provides a smart inbox which you can use to quickly respond to leads. Mark conversations, respond to unread messages, and add notes.
- Export to CSV: Download data from leads and convert it into a CSV document for personal analytics, email campaigns, and more.