Planning a cruise can be tiresome and tricky, especially when you have kids of all ages waiting impatiently to get on a ship and sail for their favorite destination.
Kids have interesting personalities and vary between; being highly calm to being adrenaline junkies and that is exactly why you should put some real thought before selecting the right cruise for your family. Considering that, here’s an assortment of the Best Cruises For Kids , that are equal parts whimsical and crazy. Let’s dive in!
This exquisite architectural wonderland is home to one of the finest restaurants, exuberant clubs and probably one of the most exclusive routes when it comes to cruising. The Norwegian Getaway promises an incredible time on board through an array of exciting activities, 26 dining spots, an entire wonderland for kids, musical nights, themed parties and so much more.
Why is it great for your kids?
The cruise hosts exciting play areas and fun activities for your little daredevils, such as
- An AquaPark with two pools and five waterslides
- An additional Pirates of the Caribbean- themed water park for little kids
- ropes course
- Spider Web climbing cage
- The Norwegian Splash academy offers, fun arts and crafts activities and treasure hunts for kids between 3-5
- A chance to learn some really cool circus skills for kids 6-9
- And scavenger hunts and theme nights for kids between 9-12
The vessel sets sail from Miami and cruises through
- Harvest Caye
- Costa Maya and finally to Cozumel, Mexico
As the name suggests Disney fantasy promises to keep your little ones safe and busy while you mingle freely with a diverse range of people on board. You can sip on your favorite martinis while your kids are having a blast on this magical cruise.
What makes it the great for your kids?
Apart from scrumptious desserts and palate pleasing food, the cruise hosts a wide range of rambunctious activities for kids of all ages. This includes
- Disney themed parties all 7 days
- Pirates of the Caribbean themed dance parties
- Star wars , Marvel super heroes, Mickey Mouse themed wonder parks
- An exciting firework show in the middle of the ocean
- Frozen themed drinks and food for kids
- Scavenger hunt
- Whimsical display of artworks all around the cruise
- The famous Bibbiddi Bobbidi Boutique that will help transform your child into their favorite Disney character
- Disney movies in 4k theatres at all times!
The cruise sets for a 7 night round trip sail from Vancouver through calls in
- Juneau and Ketchikan while you can get a chance to spy on whales and grizzly bears and look out for magical glaciers.
Carnival vista is nothing less than a fun-packed ride on the ocean. The joyfully designed vessel ensures that your kids have a memorable time while you could spend some quality adult time that you have been craving for.
Why is it great for your kids?
The carnival vista offers an exciting range of activities for kids of all ages. This includes
- Waterworks Aqua park
- Video games
- Seuss themed sea activities
- Pool side cinema
- Horseback riding
- A chance to swim with dolphins and stingrays at Grand Cayman
- Snorkel and Jeep adventure in Cozumel.
The carnival vista docks at
- The Grand Cayman
- Ocho Rios
- Cozumel, Mexico and takes you on a crazy- fun filled 6 nights round trip cruise from Miami.
This Mediterranean style vessel promises fun galore and an exciting opportunity to mingle with a really cool group of people from all around the world. The cruise offers an exciting range of fun filled activities for your kids.
Kids just wanna’ have fun:
This Italian owned vessel houses
- Multiple pools
- Aqua Park
- 4D cinemas
- Lego themed activity areas
- Virtual simulation of Formula one racing games
- Stingray and dolphin dive with snorkels
- Zip line adventure and kayak
This fun-filled cruise takes you on a seven night roundtrip from Miami, through
- San Juan
- Puerto Rico
- Nassau, Bahamas to the western Caribbean
Celebrity equinox is a meticulously designed vessel with an exciting yet interesting range of activities for your kids. The cruise comes with a specially designed set of activities that inspire kids and encourage aspiring little scientists, artists and activists to partake in educational-oriented activities with an accent of fun.
What’s great about it?
- The ship has been carefully designed especially for autistic kids. This includes readily available counsellors in order to assist dietary and social issues, Toy lending, sensory films and activities.
- Counsellors available to guide kids on various subjects
- Frost Science Museum
- Power of Plankton museum and courses
- Mission Micro plastics, this is an interestingly designed little course that will educate your little ones on the importance of Pollution and global climate change.
- Aqua Park
The itinerary features an interesting array of stops while cruising through the beautiful Western Caribbean from Fort Lauderdale.
The MSC seaside has a lot of interesting activities on board. This is especially great if your kids are more interested in an organic medium of adventure. Because of a diverse group of people on board your kids will be able to learn about different cultures.
- They’ll also be able to Learn new languages
- Enhance Culinary skills
- Enjoy a Formula 1 simulator
- XD Cinema
- Bowling lanes
- Video games
- Lego bricked theme park
The vessel sets for sail from Miami to the Caribbean while taking essential stops at exquisite places and beaches.
Regal princess offers an interesting mix of cultural appreciation through a tangy bit of adrenaline rush. This cruise is specifically designed for families with slightly older kids, who have a taste for a nice night under the stars kind ‘a fun.
Why is it interesting for your kids?
- Poolside screen
- Voice of the Ocean singing competition
- Discovery at Sea activities which is powered by The Discovery Channel
- The cruise docks at really cool places including, The Copenhagen’s Tivoli Gardens which is a Victorian-esque amusement park
- Stockholm’s Vasa Museum that houses 17th Century ship relics and so much more
These adrenaline-laced, funky and whimsical cruises will ensure a memorable trip for your family. You can let go of some of that stress that has been bothering you for a while now, and sip on some ice cold martinis in the middle of the Caribbean, while your kids go crazy and you, unbothered! Dive in and book now.