The Paleo diet resembles the diet of our human hunter-gatherer ancestors. It is a diet that they followed thousands of years ago. Even though it might seem impossible to know just what our ancestors ate in some parts of the world, research shows us that their diet incorporated whole foods. Our ancestors had a much lower chance of catching a lifestyle disease such as heart disease, diabetes, and obesity as they lead a physically active lifestyle and followed a whole food-based diet. Various studies show us that such a diet helped with considerable weight loss and improved their health.
What Does A Paleo Diet Meal Plan Look Like?
There is no such thing as a right way to eat. Our humans ate a variety of food items depending on where in the world they were located and what time o the year it was. Some had a high-carb diet and ate lots of plants, while others had a low-carb diet that was consisted of animal foods. The basics are mentioned below as a general guideline. You can adapt to them according to your personal needs.
Eat: Herbs, seeds, nuts, spices, fruits, vegetables, eggs, fish, meat, oils and healthy fats.
Avoid: Trans fats and margarine, vegetable oils, artificial sweeteners, legumes, most dairy products, grains, soft drinks, sugar, and processed foods.
Foods to Avoid
The following ingredients and foods should be avoided at all costs.
- Legumes: Lentils, beans, and the like.
- Grains: Pastas and breads, barley, rye, spelt, and wheat.
- Sugary Items: Ice cream, pastries, candy, table sugar, fruit juices, and soft drinks.
- Dairy: Avoid the majority of dairy products, especially low-fat products.
- Some Vegetable Oils: Safflower oil, grape seed oil, corn oil, cottonseed oil, sunflower oil, and soybean oil.
- Processed Foods: Anything with a label “low-fat” or “diet” as it would contain many additives like artificial meal replacements.
To stay on the right track, you should simply avoid anything that is made in a factory. Always read the ingredient list to know what to expect.
Foods to Eat
The following foods should be incorporated into your Paleo diet.
- Fish and Seafood: Shellfish, shrimp, haddock, trout, and salmon.
- Meat: Pork, turkey, chicken, lamb, and beef.
- Eggs: Omega-3 enriched, pastured, or free-range eggs.
- Vegetables: Tomatoes, carrots, onions, peppers, kale, and broccoli.
- Fruits: Blueberries, strawberries, avocados, pears, oranges, bananas, and apples.
- Tubers: Turnips, sweet potatoes, potatoes, and yams.
- Seeds and Nuts: Pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, hazelnuts, walnuts, macadamia nuts, and almonds.
- Oils and Healthy Fats: Avocado oil, coconut oil, and extra virgin olive oil.
- Spices and Salt: Rosemary, turmeric, garlic, and sea salt.
Modified Paleo Diet and Intermittent Fasting
The modified Paleo diet is one that has evolved over the past few years as the Paleo community has grown. There are many versions of the Paleo diet. Many people simply use Paleo as a template for their diet. If you spend time researching health and wellness, you probably know that intermittent fasting is all the rage right now.
The Perfect Paleo Powder
Did you know that replacing breakfast with The Perfect Paleo Powder can help you achieve over 70% of the benefits of fasting … without the hunger ?!
That’s right! The macronutrient ratio in my formulas was perfectly crafted to minimize insulin and blood glucose which allows the body to stay in a “semi-fasted” state for hours until your first full meal of the day. This means you get to keep burning fat for fuel! Get a free smoothie recipes eBook now to take advantage of the perfect macronutrient ratio for a healthier lifestyle.
I provide the perfect Paleo powder that provides you with the protein that your body needs. If you are fed up with the conventional protein powders in the market that contain ingredients like fillers and chemicals, you should use the Perfect Paleo Powder. It has been created by Justin Nault who is the founder of Clovis Nutrition. Only whole food ingredients are used to make this amazing protein powder. It does not contain any artificial ingredients and is 100% Paleo-friendly.
Heals and Restores Your Body
The Perfect Paleo Powder is the only keto-friendly protein powder in the world. It uses a fat loss formula that is designed to improve digestion to support optimal metabolic health, aids lean muscle growth, and accelerates body fat loss.
Benefits of the Perfect Paleo Powder
If you are looking for the ultimate weight loss Paleo powder, you need to use the Perfect Paleo Powder. It will help you meet your healthy nutritional plan. The Perfect Paleo Powder can be used for meal replacement to help you stick with a specific calorie count. It is extremely cost-effective, tales little prep time, and is super convenient. Did we mention that it contains all the vital minerals and vitamins that you could possibly need for proper body functioning? It is just what you need. The following are some of the benefits of the Perfect Paleo Powder.
- Accelerates Fat Loss: The powder provides your body with all the powerful, key ingredients it needs to accelerate fat loss and increase your lean muscle mass.
- Reduces Inflammation: It improves digestion, helps heal the gut, and reduces inflammation using the perfect blend of probiotics and prebiotics.
- Nutrient Dense Ingredients: When you incorporate the Perfect Protein Powder in your diet, you get to consume a harmonious blend of unprocessed, raw, whole foods that are free of added sugars.
- Paleo and Keto Friendly: This powder is a super-food. It tastes delicious and blends perfectly which makes it the ideal Ketogenic diet meal replacement.
- 100 Percent Satisfaction Guarantee: The Perfect Paleo Powder has been designed to help you achieve your health and fitness goals. However, if you are unsatisfied, you can always return the powder for a full refund. It does not get better than this.
The Perfect Paleo Powder is a must-have item for every Paleo-conscious individual. If you want to live a healthy lifestyle and get the required nutrients, you need to order the Perfect Paleo Powder.