It is often seen that most android-Mac user is struggling to transfer files between their devices. As there is no in-built option to sync data between the two devices, it often gets difficult for the users. If you own both Android and Mac devices then you definitely need a data syncing app that is effective for your devices.
Previously, android-Mac users made use of Google Android File Transfer. Since the app has been no longer been updated, users have to now look for other third-party solutions.
You may come across several such apps on the market but not all of them can provide you with reliable data syncing between your Mac and Android device. Also, some of the apps do not even work properly. In case, if you are having a tough time looking for a syncing app for your android and Mac device, you can try out Syncmate.
Syndicate is a reliable and powerful app with the help of which you can easily sync data between your Android and Mac devices. Using the app you can connect both the devices together and transfer whatever files that you may want. The particular app eliminates the need to transfer the files to the cloud storage.
The best thing about using this app is that it provides its own sync service in order to transfer files from your Mac to an android device.
Another great thing about the app is that it is compatible with almost every Android device. If your device runs 4.x-9.x it can easily support the app. It can be said that the life of android-Mac users has been made easy with the launch of this amazing app.
Syncmate comes with an array of features which increases the worth of the app. having said that, now let’s take a glance at its amazing features.
- Android file transfer replacement: With the mount disk feature of the app, you can easily mount android as Mac disk and then browse its content in finder. You can even remove or copy the files from your Android device directly on Mac by simply drag-n-drop.
- Finder functionality: The app also allows you to implement all finder features for your android file system. You can copy or transfer to several folders simultaneously and also archive bulk of files and more.
- Calendar and contacts sync: Another great feature of the app is the calendar and contact sync. With the help of this feature, new calendar events and contacts from your Mac to android will sync automatically.
- Play music: Do you love listening to your patent playlist in iTunes all the time? Well, then don’t restrict your music to Mac only. The app allows you to separate playlists or tracks to your Android and thus, you will be able to enjoy them whenever you want.
- Manage your gallery: With the help of this app, you can even sync your videos and images between the devices. You can even convert the resolution of your images. Not only that, but you can also change the format of your videos as well.
- Texting from Mac: You can now type android text from your Mac keyboard.
- Sync whole folders: You can even sync the whole folder if you want and keep them up-to-date.
- Apps integration: When you transfer playlists or contacts, you can be sure of the fact that it will be automatically updated in the iTunes/Music and Contacts/Address book of your device.
Overall, it can be concluded that Syncmate is the best data syncing app for android-Mac users. You can reap plenty of benefits from the use of it.