Roulette is one of the most popular casino games. Roulette was invented in the 18th century and has been a beloved gambling game ever since. There have been few changes since then, and this game has largely remained as it is. Roulette is enjoyed by people all across the globe who wish to try their luck to make it big. One of the most captivating aspects of roulette is its payoffs. Roulette gives you a chance to win thirty-five times more than what you bet.
First time experience of witnessing a roulette table can be very intimidating. It is a huge table with numbers makes zero to thirty-six on it. Aside from the numbers, there will be a big wheel with all the numbers from zero to thirty-six at its edges in a jumbled manner. There will also be marked areas on the table to allow people to bet outside the limited table at lower payoffs but a higher chance of winning. There are many ways to win on roulette, and it is important to know various roulette rules so that you may not go in blindly. Here are the roulette rules that are very important to the game: –
- The table will have a single zero if it is European style and another double zero if it is American style. They both have the same functions; if the ball lands on them, the croupier will sweep the entire table except the bets made on those particular numbers.
- The maximum payoff is 35 to 1. You get it if you place your bet on a single number from zero to thirty-six, and the ball lands on the same number.
- You can split your bet among two numbers by placing your bet on the common edge of the two numbers. The payoff is 17 to 1 if the ball lands on either of those numbers.
- You can place a bet on three numbers in a horizontal line, like 4-5-6. The bet is placed on the outer edge of the horizontal line. If you win, you will get a payoff of 11 to 1.
- You can also place the bet at four numbers sharing the same corner. The bet is placed on the shared corner. If you win, your bet will be paid out at 8 to 1.
- You can place a special bet on 0-1-2-3. 00 will also be included if applicable. Bet is placed by placing the chips on a shared outer corner of the top two rows. The payoff is 8 to 1 or 6 to 1 in the case of the American system.
- A bet can also be placed on two adjacent horizontal columns. You have to place the chips on the shared corner of the rows. The payoff is 5 to 1.
- You can also place a bet on an entire column by placing chips in the designated area. The payoff is 2 to 1.
- Bets can be placed on a set of 12 consecutive numbers at once. Bets are made outside the table in the designated area. The payoff is 2 to 1.
- You can also place bets on High-Low or Red-Black or Odd-Even. They have the highest chance of paying off, but the payoff is 1 to 1.
Knowing all these roulette rules you can safely play the game and enjoy it to the fullest. Be responsible while gambling and set aside a fixed gambling budget. Do not lose more than you can afford.