Are you tired of using commercial deodorizers for eliminating the bad odor? A bad smell can wreak havoc on your nose. Irrespective of how much you clean your house, the stenches are unavoidable. There are some parts in your house that smell extremely bad, like the kitchen, bathroom, and laundry room. If you have pets, the nasty odor might be coming from their urine.
Most of the people, use a deodorizer to get rid of the smell. This will help mask the smell for a short time period. If you want to eradicate the bad smell, you need to get rid of whatever causing it. In case you don’t clean the problematic area, you will be just wasting your time and effort.
In this post, we have listed top ways to remove odors. Continue reading!
Get Rid of Pet Urine
The first thing you should do is figure out where the smell is coming from. With the help of your smelling ability, you can track the smell to its origin point. Another easy way to determine the root cause of the smell is by using a black light.
- Once you know the place from where the smell is coming you can follow these tips to clean the urine of your pet.
- You will need a white paper towel and blot it. It is advised not to rub the stain as it will spread it.
- Make a mixture using water and white vinegar. In a bowl add half water and half white vinegar. You can dip the paper towel into the mixture.
- Then, you must place the towel on the stain.
- If you bad smell is still present, you can use baking soda. Sprinkle it on the spot and rub it using your fingers. You should let it sit for a few hours and vacuum.
Eliminating General Bad Smells
To get rid of the general odors, you can use hot soapy water for cleaning and remove the bad smell. You can use any detergent or antibacterial cleaner.
- Once you have cleaned the item, you must disinfect the area. You can make a natural disinfect easily with the supplies in your home. Take a bowl and add fill it with ½ white vinegar and ½ water; let it sit for a few minutes.
- All you have to do is clean the item or the surface with this disinfectant. You can open the window once you have cleaned the area. This will let the clean and fresh air in.
In the end, having a smelly house is extremely unattractive and unappealing. This is why you should not get rid of the problem causing the terrible smell. If you don’t have the time or the audacity to do it yourself, you can get professional help.
There are hundreds of companies offering bad smell removal services. We have been providing cleaning services for many years. We have the right equipment and experienced staff to eliminate the item causing the nasty odor. So, get in touch with us today and get rid of bad smell.