2018 is the year where marketing the services and products that you have invested your blood, sweat and tears to manufacture has become an extreme sport. The market has evolved and become extremely competitive. That is why so many effective ways of advertising your service have been invented and become common these days. Some of these include:
- Direct selling
- Point-of-Purchase Marketing (POP)
- Internet Marketing
- Paid Media Advertising
- Banner Printing
- Earned Media/PR
- Word of Mouth Advertising, etc.
WHAT IS BANNER PRINTING?
Banner printing is one of the most effective ways that provides you with indoor and outdoor advertisement, which is not something all marketing strategies and techniques can offer. The use of custom designed banners can really add that spark to your products while selling that other services may not have.
This year is so evolved, today we are offered a wide range selection of different shapes, sizes and materials, both in outdoor banners and indoor banners which can add that splash of color, that unique image and that boost in marketing that pays real dividends for you.
TYPES OF BANNERS:
Today, there are so many different types and styles available to use in marketing. The four most common types of new york banners are:
- Vinyl Banners
- Mesh Banners
- Retractable Popup Banners
- Fence Wrap Banners
- Vinyl Banners:
Vinyl banners are usually used during outdoor advertising. Most banners are now digitally printed on large format inkjet printers that are capable of printing a full color outdoor billboard on a single piece of material. These are printed in full color. The most commonly used material in vinyl banners is a heavy weight vinyl technically known as PVC.
Vinyl banners are most often used to promote a company’s logo, a special promotion, event, team or school and they are seen as billboards, table banners, trade show banners, building banners, street banners, festival banners, as well as stadium flags.
- Mesh Banners:
These are banners that are printed on a polyester material which allows the air to blow through. There are crisscrossed fibers that we can see through to some extent, but it still has a printable surface. They are printed in full color. We can add can add unlimited background colors, text, clipart and photographs to the banners if we want to. These are a great solution for windy locations instead of using wind slits which may cause your banners to tear out.
Mesh banners are usually displayed on construction fences and sports fences.
- Retractable Pop Up Banners:
These are also known as roller banners. The special thing about retractable pop up banners is that they are capable of standing up on their own, and are a great addition to any pop-up display. They are most popularly used when it comes to trade shows. Compared to other banners, these banners are relatively inexpensive and can be found in a wide range of sizes, styles, brands and levels of quality.
Roller banners can be used whether it’s a trade show, corporate event, or promotional appearance. They get the job done, then roll up for easy transport and storage.
- Fence Wrap Banners:
Fence wrap banners can be considered a subtype of vinyl and mesh banners. They are printed on your choice of fabric or vinyl material, with both materials featuring slits to allow wind to pass through. They are made of UV material and heavy vinyl. They can be used for background for outdoor events and are very large sized. Usually, fence wrap banners are printed on one side and feature a heavier weight vinyl with reinforced grommets for easy attachment to any surface area.
Fence wrap banners are ideal for sporting events and other special activities.
Other types of banners include bow banners, fabric banners, step and repeat backdrop banners, table banners and drapes, parade banners, street banners, etc.
REASONS TO INVEST IN BANNER PRINTING:
There are way too many reasons for a corporation, business, organization or an entrepreneur to invest in banner printing. Some of these are:
- Businesses are not the only ones that are interested in investing in advertising or sharing information through the use of custom banners. Sports teams, organizations, charitable groups, agencies and even communities or clubs may all desire to have both indoor banners as well as those that are suitable for outdoor events.
- Once you invest in a good company to create your banners for you, these outdoor or indoor banners can be used for years, providing readily available marketing and identification for community and sporting events, trade shows, special activities or literally any other occasion.
- Banners for events can help to identify your group quickly and easily, and they become an iconic part of any campaign. They will definitely help your business flourish.
- Banners for trade shows have always been more popular and tend to feature company logos, names, and website or contact information. Banners for events including wedding receptions, team events, family reunions, sales, open houses or any other type of event can be as create and inspired or as simple and minimal as you like.
- The most obvious reason to market your product through banner – they can attract new customers and create brand awareness. A study published by the International Sign Association says that most customers say that they learned about a business or service through the on-premise signage of that product. Therefore, it is quite obvious that any business that is looking to grow needs quality signage.
- Banners can not only increase the number of customers you have, but they can also increase and boost your company’s branding, which leads to even more popularity. It’s important to note that with the rise of globalization and the internet, branding is more important now than ever.
- A well-designed, quality and aesthetically pleasing banner can help you stand out from your competitors in the industry. The more interesting and unique your signage is, the more it will catch the attention of potential customers, reinforcing your brand’s presence in their heads.
- Banners can also direct customers to your services and let them know when a sale or promotion is happening.